He's really left the group this time...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-maradona/fact-check-trump-did-not-send-condolence-tweet-confusing-maradona-with-madonna-idUSKBN28618Q

Whoops said:
Mhx5JKM.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bound to become a collectors item down the line Winst' ,
if you could resist the temptation to smear his image in doo doo
and call him 'POOTUS'  ;D

living sounds said:
What the hell were they thinking? It almost seems like he doesn't care anymore.

Hahaha, even the chair was miniature!  Not sure if someone told him this move would be a good look for the cameras which is insane, or they were taking the piss out of him?

Hard to tell anything anymore!

:D

Winston O'Boogie said:
Hahaha, even the chair was miniature!  Not sure if someone told him this move would be a good look for the cameras which is insane, or they were taking the piss out of him?

I think it was setting up a light stand for an overhead mic.  In the wide shots the proportions of the stand, which was probably 6-8 tall, looks like a regular 3-4 foot tall mic stand.  So he ended up looking comically undersized.  Can't imagine why anybody thought any of that was a good idea.

Winston O'Boogie said:
I'd fire the person who did the vacuuming on that carpet too, it's the work of a rank amateur!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I Know!!!!

Better would even not even have a carpet on the floor in  the first place!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's been around a while.  Here's a pic of George H.W. Bush signing the Americans with Disabilities Act in 1990 where, in all fairness, the desk looks fine. 
Could it be that the desk isn't the issue then?

Attachments

• George HW Bush - small desk.png
    George HW Bush - small desk.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Scodiddly said:
... In the wide shots the proportions of the stand, which was probably 6-8 tall, looks like a regular 3-4 foot tall mic stand.  So he ended up looking comically undersized... 

Yep most probably true.  But like you,  I also can't imagine why anybody thought it was a good idea.  ;)

Tubetec said:
Bound to become a collectors item down the line Winst' ,
if you could resist the temptation to smear his image in doo doo
and call him 'POOTUS'  ;D
His humor is probably over most of the hater's heads, who prefer to ASSume he is just that ignorant.

Madonna famously said "she thought about blowing up the white house" during the woman's march in 2017.

This is a typical Trump zinger... he intentionally does this sometimes to get under the skin of (other) self important blowhards. Kind of like the way you folks refuse to write his actual name (as if he would ever see that).

JR 

PS; Was this thread about Pardoning General Flynn? I haven't read it.

JohnRoberts said:
Madonna famously said "she thought about blowing up the white house" during the woman's march in 2017.

This is a typical Trump zinger... he intentionally does this sometimes to get under the skin of (other) self important blowhards. Kind of like the way you folks refuse to write his actual name (as if he would ever see that).

It was just a fake...

Latest posts

Back