He's really left the group this time...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CJ said:

fcc61e3356ebb329b1027a7cad291dda.gif

Maybe Murdoch, one of the key enablers of Trump, will get the boot, too:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/nov/22/ex-pms-unite-in-australia-in-bid-to-curb-power-of-murdoch-empire

Not been paying too much attention to this. When does the electoral college meet? Do they have enough confirmed votes to declare Mr. T a loser? Or has this already happened?

Cheers

Ian

Ian,

from AP:

"All states must certify before the Electoral College meets on Dec. 14, and any challenge to the results must be resolved by Dec. 8."

A couple of the "contested by Trump & Co." states (Michigan & Georgia) have already certified for Biden.  There are lots of states yet to certify, but it shouldn't be an issue at this stage.  I think the lawsuit count currently stands at 35 lost or thrown out cases for Trump.

What we probably won't see is the usual concession speech by Trump, but that isn't a requirement.

Yeah but worthless visual meme retweets take up much more server space than tens of thousands of lines of text , no?

Tubetec said:
Yeah but worthless visual meme retweets take up much more server space than tens of thousands of lines of text , no?

No it doesn't,
image allocation is external to Groupdiy.

Text is boring, images are visual and fun

CloseQueasyArmednylonshrimp-small.gif

desol said:
The guy on the bottom video kinda looks like Terry Manning.

That's actor Matt Smith, he played the 11th incarnation of the title character in the BBCs Doctor Who

I'm fairly old (yet still a child) and my faves in the role were Jon Pertwee & Tom Baker.  More recently I liked Peter Capaldi.

P.S. Trivia:  Doctor Who is the longest running sci-fi TV show.  The first episode was broadcast on Saturday 23rd November 1963 which, given the time difference between the UK and the US, meant that it was the day most folks over here learned that President Kennedy had been assassinated in Dallas.  So both events just had their 57th anniversary.   
The first episode of the show was re-broadcast the week after since most people would have been preoccupied with the tragic news the week before.

End. 

John Pertwee and Tom Baker were both good doctors. Baker was probably "the Doctor" for me. The cricketer that came after him didn't suck (Davidson) but I sort of stopped watching around then (sixth doctor?). What about Blake's 7, that was edgy. And don't forget the "Tomorrow People" for a cool after school show. Apologies for the digression.

Squeaky said:
John Pertwee and Tom Baker were both good doctors. Baker was probably "the Doctor" for me. The cricketer that came after him didn't suck (Davidson) but I sort of stopped watching around then (sixth doctor?). What about Blake's 7, that was edgy. And don't forget the "Tomorrow People" for a cool after school show. Apologies for the digression.

Digression is fine by me sir, especially this one :)

We may be about the same age (I'm 54), and I agree that Tom Baker was "My Doctor" too.  Jon Pertwee started in 1970 so I was only 4, but he did get me hooked on the show.

YES on 'The Tomorrow People', I loved that one too :)  I wanted one of those belts so badly and made a few "prototypes" with cardboard, crayons, and sellotape.

I also liked "UFO" and, later, "The Six Million Dollar Man". 

Good times :) 

Good times indeed! Not too dissimilar in age, I'm 49. Growing up in NZ we had a lot of British television. Also radio, I still remember listening to the Goon's Show (repeats obviously) on the radio on a Sunday night.

I don't recall UFO but Six Million Dollar Man was a must watch. "Steve Austin, a man barely alive..."

L´Andratté said:
It was a sunny day here in Japan today and no work. So I just came back from a 100km bike ride -- just to see this ! (--My bad, I guess. Don't have to look at this thread.--)

Seriously, guys, who wants to see this ? It's haunting and I feel deeply offended, LOL  ;) Am almost about to leave again for a second spin...

I guess some of these are mildly amusing , 
To be blunt about it I found the meme with the older guy chatting up what seems to be a pre teen school girl a bit creepy , then again maybe there's some cultural differences at play here ,not sure. 

I thought a few might get a snarky giggle off this one  :)

Attachments

• Donald Bumf.jpg
    Donald Bumf.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back