*If you encounter errors, please let me know*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@John, thanks.  I'll keep working on trying to make the new alerts function more reliably.

@bruno, those are "real-time" alerts.  You get notified of new PM's, likes, responses to posts, etc. while you're on the site.

Click the <!>, it tells if any of your posts have been quoted or liked.

I have no idea what [4] means. Doesn't seem to be PMs. If it's replies, there's no way to find them.

PRR said:
I have no idea what [4] means. Doesn't seem to be PMs. If it's replies, there's no way to find them.
The red block number just indicates how many new (unseen) alerts there are.  I see how having the <!> and the number separated from each other wasn't very intuitive--fixed now.
Thanks.

That's your notifications count. if you click the ! button, you'll get a drop down of what's happening, much like facebook's notification system. Then it will reset and go back to grey.

warpie said:
I noticed that in the search results there's only one page. Is it just me? It happens on both safari and firefox that I have installed.

Can anyone else report if he has the same problem? I only get the first 30 results.

Back