Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Igor .
Sontec PCB´s received .
Anoher question, any working link for schematics ?
Seems that one link at first page doesn´t work.
Thanks

@bastrika: please pm me with your mail address to send the files.
Whole Sontec thread gone from forum. WTF!
@guys with full message boxes asking shipping: these packages were sent approx. 2 weeks ago.
@mik: RR627552794IL

Igor, how many channels of the Sontec will the included power supply board safely power? Meaning, if I were to order enough 2 channel kits to build an eight channel eq, would I need to build a pair of PS boards?

Thanks mucho :)

S..

Hi Sean, it depends on opamps type, if OPA2604/604 are used at +/-23V, included power supply board can feed up to 8 channels.
But this is bit marginally, i.e. each channel's consumption is about 150mA, and LM317 capable of clean output @1A.
Datasheet shows up to 1.5A.

Hello Igor,
I payed on 2. June and still waiting for a message if the package is shipped or not.
I PMed you my Adress like you asked for a while ago but got no message anymore.
I feel a litle bit displaced... Just want to know if my package is lost or someone forgot shipping it...
Your projects are very great and i hope i will get my order soon.
Thank you
aaron

Hi Igor,
Do U still have a Stereo-set of your 33609 Project? Otherwise I would go for the 2254. just need PCB's

Andreas

Hi Igor,

I'm very intrested in 2 x CRM kits but it looks like you only got 1 in stock. Any idea when this order would be possible?

Also will I need anything else to get all functions up and running or is everything included in the kit. Do I need to buy your talkback pcbs for example or is every bit and piece include (except VGA cables, PSU, frontpanel and rack cases.)

Thanks!
Asger

@ hotbaby : yes, your order shipped, please pm for tracking Nr.

@ morbleu : for 33609 set (pcb's +case) please ask Purusha, [email protected]
Yes, 2254 pcb's and kits are available.

@ Aqvortrup : please pm me for shipping discount etc.

@ iomegaman : yes, relays shipped. Please pm for tracking Nr.

oh man I want like 4 2254c's... Is the 20% off included in the prices already? And will one psu board work for a stereo set?
Thanks!
Ian

Hello Igor,

I've ordered one sontec set last month and I was wondering if you'd already sent it ?
thanks !

Hi, all prices are after discount. One PSU board will work fine for 2254C stereo set.
@slowbass : please pm me your shipping address to find tracking Nr in database.

Hi Igor

Can you check if my order of 3x universal pres of mid June has been shipped?

Thanks kindly
Alex

Hello Igor - just paypal'd you for 2 x 2254C pcbs

thanks in advance

ps Sontecs are so sweet - pictures coming soon!!

Back