Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi igor,

received my 2254 pcbs last week, looking pretty good...

thanx and cheers  jan

Asked Eitan to move this thread to white market. Some links seems dead, WTF, will try to fix in nearest time.

Finally received the bypass PCB's everything seemed to be ok, i mean adress is correct and lisible on both the packages, seems like the post guy was blind :). Thanks anyway hope it won't happened again in a next order...

Yes. Hopefully. Tony, please let me know what was the reason of return (you can see it on stamp, it is on french).

Hi Igor,

Just wanted to check you received my payment for 2254C Stereo Kit, 1 x 24V PCB, 6 x Purusha Case bypasses

Sent via paypal on May 11th.

Thanks,

Damian

Received, thanx. I am bit busy these days, but will try to ship ASAP, probably this week.

Well like i've told you, everything was fine  ??? there was a red stamp but it was telling nothing special in terms of why,  i think they've messed up because both the packages had very lisible adress and the right one, so.... Maybe i'll ask Mulder and Scully  ;D

Yap. Sometimes this happens. The only way to be sure 100% is Fedex or EMS. Way costy.
AFAIK, the rest of packages sent at these days arrived well, with approx. delivery time 15 days.

Hi 'Igor,

i ordered a stereo sontec kit at 21.05. , still not arrived :-\
should i worry :eek:
can you give me the tracking number.

thx

lars

No worry, it should arrive in nearest time, kit was shipped at 27.5.
PM with tracking Nr sent.

Back