Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Sontec PCB's today.... they look awesome!  I can't wait to get these put together.

I'm interested in a group buy for Pots....  and maybe some more PCB's.

Cases are in the works.

Hi Igor,

Are you intending to have some more bypass boards with the 60mm spacing available sometime soon ?

Bye now,
aomahana.

Igor,

Would you sell me 3 PIC processors for the PGA2500 pre-amps? If so, how much do you want??

Beware, Farnell UK have mixed a batch of -5V regulators with -12v !!

Frank.

Sorry, I don't have them in stock right at the moment.
I have some assembled PGA2500 preamps, if you're interested, feel free to pm.
edit: you had to explain the prob :)
PM'd...

Yes, euro falls, now it is about 1:1.1.
I simply changed EUR to USD where it was possible, so, most prices became 10% down.

Hey Igor, whats up with all the cleaning shop and support for the next 6 months on the sontec? Could you explain, not worried because i already got my sontec boards from u :p

I have my own reasons :)
One only thing I can promise, is support for people who bought the boards.
The rest-future availability, pricing- really, dunno.

This forum became too commercial.

Good or Bad i dunno, i haven't been around prodigy for as long as you and many others, takes DIY spirit away i believe, and i can understand that, and this kind of tought makes me even love DIY more and for many other obvious reasons...
Anyway i hope after 6 months you'll still be here and providing

I do these projects available not for serious commercial profit.
Goal is to let people DIY real high quality equippment.

Maybe  ???

Hehe. Can I do something without explaining? My personal reasons. Tired from people :)
Two last month I working except my usual work on one long boring project, and in-between
open the forum at background.
Really, this place changed. I thought about the things what happened with Mixbuzz in 1RU,
and got the mind for many people here does not matter neither quality nor audio.
Only punchy crispy talks. All my projects were done for people at first.
If I have less fun from this forum, as it becomes more and more commercial, I'd stay out.
For about half year, there will be support for all projects, including new ones, as I am addictive to this forum, at least I remember as it was 6-8 years ago at the old place.
For now, I want to clean the stock.

Wow, i feel like my hampster died :'( . But on another note, i can respect that Igor. Seems like i have to put my build into overdrive now.

Hey Igor! Just sent you some money for 1 2254c PCB and 1 PSU PCB. Thanks for this amazing project! You da man!  ;D

Hehe. Can I do something without explaining? My personal reasons. Tired from people
Two last month I working except my usual work on one long boring project, and in-between
open the forum at background.
Really, this place changed. I thought about the things what happened with Mixbuzz in 1RU,
and got the mind for many people here does not matter neither quality nor audio.
Only punchy crispy talks. All my projects were done for people at first.
If I have less fun from this forum, as it becomes more and more commercial, I'd stay out.
For about half year, there will be support for all projects, including new ones, as I am addictive to this forum, at least I remember as it was 6-8 years ago at the old place.
For now, I want to clean the stock.

No you didn't need to explain of course  :), you could have just say yes or no or we will see  :), but thank you for your honnesty, and i respect your decision.

Thanks again for all this Igor.

Igor said:
I thought about the things what happened with Mixbuzz in 1RU,
Only punchy crispy talks.

Hey Igor.
I lurked for a long while before joining and then ordering one of your kits. For me, it's all about the quality, and seeing the level of dedication you put into your projects is inspiring.

I'm looking forward to putting the Mixbuzz together

Thanks

The Gimmer

Latest posts

Back