Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to hear about this. Sometimes, delivery to Europe takes about 3-4 weeks.
Need help-write in build thread (but please read the docs first :)

Hi Igor,

Payment sent (forum name 'zenmastering') for 1x CRM board/controller and 1x TB-Combiner PCB.

Please send BOM at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for the opportunity to build your excellent design.

Regards,

Graemme

Received, thanx. Please let me know by mail or pm where to send BOM and docs.

I was about to place an order for two 69 EQs until I saw your posts in the shadowbus thread. You just lost some business.

My point is I don't pushing you anything. It is your personal choice, and I appreciate it.
I am OK if I don't sell anything here, there's no big commercial effort, please read first post.
All this thread is my fun and hobbie. If one day I decide this forum became too commercial
as it goes now, I will simply sell the stock, it is what I doing now, continue support threads for about half year, than, all the best.
I am not pusher like a guy who copied my Mixbuzz500 in his 1RU thread.
And I will not shut down in this situation.
You can check the timing, I asked about making MixBuzz500 in 1RU, his thread poped up day after, and all little funny things which were in preliminary schematic for
MixBuzz500 appeared in his thread one by one, being for example -3db sum gor GSSL mode or
First April Threshold Zero Trimpot. /This guy makes too much typos, when I point him on
things like 1st April trimpot or 0.002% thd, he says yes, it was typo!!!/
BTW, I am ready with my 1RU version and waiting to post it.

glad to hear you are still going ahead with your 1RU mixbuzz igor - i think there's room for a few different takes on the SSL concept here on the forum...  ;)

is your 1RU version going to include a C'n'B (wet/dry mix) function or will that be an add on?

thanks for the top notch work - my 2254c is almost done, then on to the 69 eq!

haima

Thanx :)
I hope you will enjoy the sound.
All projects here are a bit more than just audio units...
At all, I do them for myself best I can first, less significant point is selling the pcb's.
Regarding the SSL in 1RU. Please, some patience.
More than most of you expect is already done. I have two units on the shell.
Waiting :)

Hi Igor,

Do you sell Kit for "Preamplifier's universal input board" with PCB, switches, input Jack, transistors, relay....?
Price=28e?

Thanks

Just paypalled you for a stereo sontec set and a PSU board!

I know.. i already have a sontec but i want one with stepped switches and during building it i can still use the other one untill the stepped one is done. I can't live without it.  ;D

Any news on the 1ru mixbus?

Regarding MixBuzz1: please, patience :) See some posts ago.
Sontec: if you need PCB's for Elma switches to fit the resistors,
let me know, I always have them in stock. Saves lot of time when soldering resistors
to ELMA's.

Mixbuzz made it to Canada look very nice Thanks Igor

Thanx James!

Do you sell Kit for "Preamplifier's universal input board" with PCB, switches, input Jack, transistors, relay....?
Price=28e?

Still have some PCB's. If you need a pair of kits, feel free to pm,
maybe it is possible to do something here.

Hello Igor,

paypaled for 2 Stereo-Sets of SONTEC-PCBs.

Forum-name is kante1603.

Thank you very much-this is really what i was looking for for so many years-but unaffordable!

Thumbs!!!

Udo. :D

Mixbuzz500 finally came in yesterday! US customs held it for awhile and told me they never received it, then a few hours after the phone call I got a knock on my door with the package. So if anyone is still waiting, just give it some time. If you contact customs they have no way of helping, so just stick it out. Thanks again Igor, can't wait to start building!

Ryan

Hi Igor...

payment sent for
1 - CRM pcb set with microcontroller
1 - Stereo sontec set
1 - extra 24v power supply pcb

I would also like to get some boards for Elma switches for Sontec. Please advise.

Thanks so much!

b

Latest posts

Back