Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx. We shipped some orders today, I have some overload with work again,
will post updates in F76 thread etc tomorrow.

also want the new Sontec boards here !  ::)
(hopefully before christmas holiday...)

Igor,

TG boards ?

I sent email 3x,  more than 1 week now, but no reply. many people waiting ......?

Fires in N. Israel causing problem , I don't know ?

hope everything is ok, please contact me.

Frank

RedNoise: TGLIM51X is getting closer and closer, next year, probably January, it will be officially announced...
Stay tuned :)

Payments received, thanx. We have to ship some orders, will do this at Monday.

Specially for Frank (electrochronic) regarding TG boards.
Boards were sent by EMS (expedited) exactly as we discussed, 2nd Dec,
you got the tracking Nr by mail today (I was busy and simply had no time to pass over 100+ mails).
Regarding fires in north Israel, it is few km from my house, but even in case this place will explode one day,
all orders will be shipped.

Hi Igor,

glad everything is ok ,  :D

Does TGLIM51X still use 2Nxxxx TO-66 output transistor footprint on PCB board ? or just TO-220 only ?

HI Igor
Payment send for 14 by pass board
i need the PCB mount type
transaction id 0N762533A0364524N
please let me know when you are ready to ship and the tracking number
Thank you
Fabio

Hi Igor,

Your MS pcb for the stepped neveish pultec could be integrated to a Mastering transfer chain ?

HI Igor,

I was wondering if a 2254 pcb was sent out to me in Oxford recently?  It has been over a month, and just checking everything is OK your end. Hopefully you received payment, however it was delivered as an e-cheque!?

Kindest of regards ( and appreciation for the various projects )

Michael de A
Oxford
England

@electrochronic: trying to squeeze everything here...for now, TO-220 only, but this is not final revision.

@elskardio, @Audioman: payment received, thanx, will ship this week.
@muffy1975: shipped about 2 weeks ago or more, let me check it within few days

For all guys who waiting for their orders. We ship usually 3-4 times a month.
There's no any logic, but sometimes packages are hold on post office, it takes some days.
Every package leaving or entering Israel should be checked by local security, please understand this.
There's a way to get a package within 4 business days from the moment it was shipped (EMS),
online tracking, etc, but it isn't cheap. If you need fast delivery, ask for EMS cost to your country.
United States, up to 1kg is about USD40.

@gandhalf3: MS PCB for stereo Pultec using transformers commutation, to m/s and back to l/r,
it is easy to breadboard MS matrix/rematrix on THAT 1246/1240, there are some schemos floating here.
If you want to use the transformers, yes in general, but gain have to be compensated when in ms mode.
MS pcb already have potentiometers dedicated for this purpose, but you have to work out how to use it
in your application.

Somewhere between Israel and Europe the post seems to sleep, still waiting for the Mixbuzz boards

Back