Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooops...Am I late for the party ???
Ahahhahaha

A P Bday Igor !

Regardin TG51X : for sure I'm TUNED!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanx! TG51X is on-the-way....
I think most of people will receive MixBuzz1 orders this week, regular registered isn't fastest
but sure delivery way. Just check for registered mail notification at your post box)

Regarding F76 kits: I received today 4 Grayhill 2x6 (ratio) switches and still have 46 on back-order.
Last update: supplier wrote me the rest of switches will be here within 2...7 weeks!!!!
Previously, they informed me switches will be there at the end of December-first week of January.
I am working on this, sending the letters full of hate and fire, will try to speed this up as possible.
The rest of components already in-stock, PCB's arrived and tested, metal brackets will be ready soon as well.

tomcat said:
Somewhere between Israel and Europe the post seems to sleep, still waiting for the Mixbuzz boards

Wonderful pcbs arrived! Thanks a lot!

Hi Igor.
Sorry, but funds are tight at the moment so although I said I'd take two full F76 kits in the feeler thread, at the minute I can only take one :'(
I really want to have a pair so hopefully I can grab the second one at some point.
Anyhow, paid for 1 full F76 kit. Any chance you could send me matched FETs for when I can build the second one? Let me know how much I owe you for the extra FET.

Andre, emailed you re. LL trannies

Excited about the build!

The Gimmer

Really, NP. Somehow you have to remind me about second FET.
Please mail me transaction id and shipping address, will add "MATCHED FET" note to shipping list.

Who received MB1 pcb's or kit???

jandoste said:
Igor said:
Who received MB1 pcb's or kit???

Hi Igor,
I received My kits and PCB's ! great ! thanks !
But May I am missing two switches? bypass and power switches ?

I think you get switches, trafos and XLRs on your own for the MB1 kit..

Hi Igor !

Boards arrived yesterday. They're gorgeous, thanks a lot for all your hard work, you're the man !!!

Ben

Back