Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gone through everything in the package, but i think you should only need a transformer(the lundahl 1524) and a 2mA meter if i'm not mistaken.
Trying to figure out how everything is packaged. Did you guys get bags with numbers? Trying to figure out what each one is connected to

Do you guys have the Lorlin switches for the in and out? I think those are not included.
I can see that the PCB with the Attack, Recovery, HP, and hold mounts to the front panel, and the small PCB with a bunch of resistors and caps mounts to the back of the switch PCB. Where does the other "switch" pcb go? The one that also has "recovery" and "hold"?
Want to proceed cautiously until i can confirm some of this

Hi guys! Shorty update - I am online and everything is fixed at the new place.

I took a loft (170m) in Christian side of Isfiya, as always was dreaming on - from the one side, fresh mountain air/great food etc, from the other - only 6km from civilization.

Still not perfect ordnung, but I already finished Albatross pre+Helios EQ+F-76 in Microrack for one customer and working now on fully stepped Mixbuzz1 for another dude.

Shippings and support: little by little, the whole service will be improved - we will ship from Haifa Central post office only and twice a week,
this is the statistically fastest/sure method. As well, we reshipped 3 packages. The tracking nr is sent from store automatically to your mail,
so, everything should work flawless.

Going to pass on support threads in next days and answer all questions in details.

TG detailed support: have to upload photos; have an order for pair of units within a month soo it will be detailed as it should.

And... here are the photos.

Workplace:

20130127_215144.jpg

20130127_215916.jpg

Winding facilities :)
(still not fixed)

20130127_215842.jpg

CNC:

20130127_215749.jpg

Kitchen:

20130127_215626.jpg

Mmmmm etc :)

20130127_220510.jpg

Igor,
I restarted the build thread for the 500 series Tg1 here: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=45827.0
When you get a sec it would be great if you could poke around there. I've got a couple of questions, but i think it would also be good for other folks who are looking to get started as well while you are putting your build guide together
Best
Ian

Igor? could use a little info on your TG1 kit. Its been coming up on a month. Don't really need my hand held, but a couple of questions answered would be great.
thanks
Ian

Hi,
I got my microrack kit. It looks great except it seems you sent me a used kit? Some components had been soldered in and a hole had been drilled in the back panel (poorly, apparently with a hand drill???).
Maybe you got this as a return?
Anyway, the backpanel is not satisfactory. Let me know what you can do.
Thanks,
Dan

Hi Igor,

I still have not received my 2254 stereo kit + power supply after 10 weeks.  Nor have you had the courtesy to respond to my emails or bother checking your tracking information.  Seeing the post below it seems I am not the only one.  Please take care of this issue as soon as possible so we can keep this a civil matter.

Thanks!

Damon

@Valvetone

He's notoriously slow at shipping. Some here will defend it ('geniuses can't be expected to ALSO be good at shipping', riiiight), but it's plain and simple bad business. People dropping sizable chunks of their hard earned money on these products, then left hanging. My order took just under 2 months to arrive. Come to find out (via tracking info) the actually shipping journey took only 9 days.

Try him on Facebook. He has responded there before. 9 days after I reminded him, my stuff showed up.

has anyone had any contact with Igor? I've reached out a bunch and its been a long time since he shipped the Tg1 500 series. nothing but the last post.

imo said:
has anyone had any contact with Igor? I've reached out a bunch and its been a long time since he shipped the Tg1 500 series. nothing but the last post.

I ordered a set of sontec boards in January, he replied once saying the boards shipped. I followed up twice about a tracking number/approximate arrival date and haven't heard anything in over a month. It's getting pretty ridiculous.

Back