Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piano said:
So you did receive an order you placed recently?

I just want to make sure before I order it will be shipped immediately (not months later).

Yes i received an order in about 4 weeks, unfortunately it was missing one set of pcb's.
Igor uses the national post service which can be flaky.
I know he was very sick last year so i think he must be ill again.
He hasn't posted on his fb page since the end of Jan.
best wishes to him.

mrclunk said:

That's what is posted on his personal fb on the 7th March:

Hi dudes! Sorry, I am in total zeitnote. Store works as usual; shipping questions - check if address you filled is OK and check your mail (sometimes autogenerated letters got in spam) - tracking nrs are sent from store when items are packed and ready to ship (day before they at post office window); if items are in stock - so, they are; sorry, no personal special requests.

Let's hope he's well though!

warpie said:
mrclunk said:

That's what is posted on his personal fb on the 7th March:

Hi dudes! Sorry, I am in total zeitnote. Store works as usual; shipping questions - check if address you filled is OK and check your mail (sometimes autogenerated letters got in spam) - tracking nrs are sent from store when items are packed and ready to ship (day before they at post office window); if items are in stock - so, they are; sorry, no personal special requests.

Let's hope he's well though!

The term 'zeitnot" means time pressure or literally time emergency.

If Israeli mail is flaky, use another shipping service. If you anticipate consistent time emergencies, hire someone to ship. Or consider someone else here making the boards and selling.

I have seen consistent complaints from people not receiving the stuff ordered for what looks like years. I do not believe that is acceptable. I'd like to know from him directly how long it will take for an order to ship to the USA before I order.

yes, there is nothing on facebook to suggest illness, only that he can't manage the time.

Anyway, is there anyone here that has actually completed or is in the process of building the HE69 500/51x EQ kit?

Perhaps we can help each other along (or those that have completed might be able to answer a couple of questions?)

So.... no one is getting what they paid for from Igor on time or at all now? Will Igor respond and say that products will be shipped in a timely manner?

I'd like to buy some stuff from him.

Hi all,
I'm buy a control room kit an two db 25 summing board on 13 march but at the moment nothing is received.
i send him many messages for asking the tracking number or if the parcel is shipped but at the moment no answer.
i have a chat with igor on the 13 march during the paypal procedure and he told me that he have some health issues
I hope him is ok and i think all things go stabilized
if the parcel coming i let you know guys immediatly

Audioman said:
Hi all,
I'm buy a control room kit an two db 25 summing board on 13 march but at the moment nothing is received.
i send him many messages for asking the tracking number or if the parcel is shipped but at the moment no answer.

Ah.... more excuses from him. He really should just sub out his boards to someone else. Obviously, he is not up to the task of shipping on time.

I'm not buying until there is a guarantee of timely shipping.

Hi dudes! Sorry for disappearing, I have serious health issues.

First: I saw there are shipping issues again. I cannot do anything with shipping time, except check tracking nr's.
Very sorry if some of packages were delayed, in any case, everything will arrive - sooner or later,
as statistics shows, every order from 300+ placed for last year has arrived 100%.

The store works as usual till May 1st. At May 1st, the store will be closed - the guy who takes care on store going to Israely Army,
and I not sure I will have time for this.

If somebody wants to take care for whole store and shipping  - just drop me a mail to igor_jazz (at) yahoo.com
I may check the option to sale all projects offered on store to serious person for one year exclusive distribution contract.

So, final sale 10% off coupone code is: Addams_Family

The store stock is updated; I can promise weekly shipping and delivery within 8-30 days by regular registered airmail
(as I know, there were shipping issues but everything is finally arrived).

Shipping - the tracking nr is sent to your mail from store system, packages are shipped once a week, delivery is usually 6-18 days, but may take up to 40 days;
regular registered airmail is unpredictable in time terms. Fastest shipping was iirc to France for 4 days, slowest took about 4 month with package shipped at next day after order received. So, if there is somebody who can take shipping in good hands, preferable USPS from USA - welcome.

Returned packages - sorry for posting real names, just drop me mail if these are yours:

Michael Zeidler, Kevin Therrein, Gaethan Dehoux.

I supposed to have time till May 17th, than may disappear again for approx. 2 weeks.
So, short, well organized questions to igor_jazz at yahoo.com if there is any prob.

Returned packages - sorry for posting real names, just drop me mail if these are yours:

Igor,
you can add my name too.... I want to know about my 2 helios? please...

jandoste said:

Igor,
you can add my name too.... I want to know about my 2 helios? please...
Umit, I remember. Helios EQ's which I fixed, IIRC, wrong type - latching relays and some wrong placed comps were the issue. I sent them to you before I moved to a new place. Let me fix the health issues, and, as I promised, if they not received, I will build pair and ship myself . As I remember, there was address issue. Send shipping address to my mail and I will pass on tracking receipts.

Hello Igor,

Would you consider sourcing your PCB Gerbers and BOM's to Someone like Gustav(PCBGRINDER)? That way the cost are kept to a minimum for you and members of the community can readily build your amazing designs at will. Im sure there are many members including myself who would love to build some of your projects. Especially the 51x designs.

hope you get well soon

I want to purchase 2 x F76 PCB's and 1 51x/500 series rack it. None of these which i can purchase from your store currently. Are they still available?

Hey Igor,

Hope you get well soon.

Have built two F76 and two HE69 with great success (your help throughout the build was meticulous and very supportive).

Take care

hey igor,

thanks for all the excellent work you have contributrd to this site.
i have had the pleasure of building numerous of your projects (tg1,2254,he69) and im sad to see another major contributor leaving.
i wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back soon.

mick

Thanx for the support, dudes. I passing on mails now and will continue tomorrow.
All items you can see on store, are in stock. Otherwice - sold out.
Offline: the store is hosted at same server as http://www.diyrecordingequipment.com/
I wrote the letter to person who offering the hosting and made the store design - seems it will be online soon.

The site it still not up - at either address. But it is good to hear Igor is committed to changing his ways and getting product to people on time. I am glad to hear that Igor has promised "delivery within 8-30 days by regular registered airmail".

I too would like to purchase something, but the confidence of getting boards ON TIME instead of excuses is rather low at this time based on past experience of a lot of posters.

I'd like to make a large purchase but I have to see that others are getting their order's filled in a timely manner. This is standard business practice.

Latest posts

Back