Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were TWO separate orders and  PAYPAL's investigation found BOTH tracking numbers Igor provided them to be invalid! No packages have arrived. It's been 53 days since the first order and 50 days since the second date. This is why they refunded my money.  This is cut and dry.

After close to three months, in my honest opinion, there is nothing to show that these have  been sent out to my address. CASE CLOSED.

Corusco said:
Piano, when your package finally arrives in a couple months, be sure to post the stuff up in the Black Market so we can pay Igor for it, and you can send it to us.  With $700 worth of product drifting in your package, there are no doubt some boards that quite a few people would like to have.

piano said:
FINAL REPORT - Paypal refunded all my money. Paypal's investigation determined that both tracking numbers (recently submitted by the seller in response to my Paypal claim) for the two separate orders were invalid.

I asked the Paypal agent what the expected delivery time from Israel to the US is. He told me 20 days. It has been 52 days since the first order and 49 days since the second date.

Has anyone received anything in the post recently? I ordered stuff at the end of April.

Nothing has shown up yet, but I'm still optimistic  :)

Hope that you're OK, Igor... Awesome work you do...

I've received two of three parcels ordered back in April this week. My items where traceable. Third package is trapped at Israel Post office (Haifa) for any reason. Igor didn't take any action to push it out towards destination. Non responsive for about a months.

Issued a paypal dispute in hope, they'll refund my lost money.

bigbeaty said:
Has anyone received anything in the post recently? I ordered stuff at the end of April.

Nothing has shown up yet, but I'm still optimistic  :)

Be realistic, file a claim to get your money back and order something from Ramshackle (if that ever comes to fruition).

Same, Trench... Glad to hear you got some stuff too Fenchelteefee... I've Emailed the Israeli Postal service, so we'll see what they have to say! Fingers crossed :)

Meanwhile, I'd better get that GSSL up and running!

Cheers.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have a "RED sontec stereo PCB" to sell for me? Or only the filter boards?

I bought the "Sontec/MS/hardware bypass/power supply upgrade board" but I didn't buy the "RED Sontec Stereo PCB Set"... So I don't have the filter board.
The Igor's store is close now... Everybody know that...
I can't finish my Sontec EQ...  Please help!

Thanks.

From his Facebook page comments

FROM IGOR's SKYPE:

Apologies for disappearing. Almost back to business. Shipping questions - in short form to i.j.research@gmail; the rest - I am fine, IN ZEITNOT; pls all howareyou's after July 1st :)

and I sent an email to his gmail!!!! any response!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trench Recordings said:
From his Facebook page comments

FROM IGOR's SKYPE:

Apologies for disappearing. Almost back to business. Shipping questions - in short form to i.j.research@gmail; the rest - I am fine, IN ZEITNOT; pls all howareyou's after July 1st :)

Hey guys.

I order a micro rack from Igor about 3 months ago and it hasn't showed up yet. I fell 3 months is a long time. Is there anyone else waiting for project to show up on the mail? I hope I'm not the only one.

Back