M7 capsule with schoeps circuit.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fitted one to my multi-pattern OPA mic : OPIC Multi Pattern and have been very pleased wih the initial results.
The hi-mid is much less pronounced than we've become used to with many of the Chinese capsule... it's just 'smoother', and less harsh.
Very impressed ... still experimenting with various patterns. (The two sides are very well matched)

Thank you Rogs, I noticed the accurate matching of the sides also for the k87 capsule. Very impressive
BTW I have one of your MP OPIC board which I was thinking to try with the flat K47.. I hope to find time!

www.nbhsdskj.com

I bought it here before, and I didn’t know if the connection could be opened normally,I just sent them an email, and they mailed me a beautiful M7 very quickly.

Attachments

• M7 1.jpg
    M7 1.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 0
  • M7 2.jpg
    M7 2.jpg
    772.8 KB · Views: 2
I got one of M7 from Ebay and it sounds amazing in Advanced Audio CM67 Tube mic, price was ok too.. Wondering if it's the same M7

Price on the similar ones I've found on ebay is tempting too, lower than 3U. Would be nice to have a comparison if some one has access to both this one and 3U's. I'm very familiar with 3U's, have own 3 overtime, and I like the sound of them but price is higher than this one..

Could you post a link to an eBay listing with these capsules? Or how can I get in touch with the manufacturer directly to buy & try them? I have Dany D7 which is incredible, in fact I own 6 of them haha, but I want an option for cheaper M7’s that also sound good.

Back