Made in the USA HK67 HK87 HK47 style capsules..AND NOW HK12 !!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rlucas41 said:
Hello,
I am trying to get a message to chunger to order a body for u47fet build... Please help.

http://store.studio939.com/product/gt-2b-microphone-body

Hi Eric,
I bought the C12 capsule you make from chunger last fall, and I'm making the mics now.
The capsules are provided with 4 leads which are not screwed onto the capsule.
Quick Question: How do I install the leads to the capsules? For the front capsule, can I just unscrew one screw on the rim, put in the lead with solderpad and replace the screw?

Hi Eric,

I have made my payment on 15 Jan and sent an email to you a week before...

Kinglok, Fong

Hey Eric,

I just thought i'd check to see how your U87 type capsules are coming along?
I ordered a matched pair mid-december, so hopefully they will be ready soon?

Thanks!

Looks like I could be waiting a while for my capsules then. I placed my order around the start of feb for 1x87 & 1x47 with a 4-6 week lead time...

I suppose it will give me time to complete the boards and get everything else put together :)

Looking forward to these builds, the only LDC I have currently is a CAD M179 and although its ok, its a pretty boring mic!

Thanks, Matt

Hello,

Has anyone been in touch with Eric lately? Have been trying to get in touch over the last few weeks, and no reply?
Perhaps he is away?

If you're reading this Eric, i was just wondering how your U87 capsules are coming along?
I ordered a pair in Mid December.

Cheers!

Hey Guys,

I placed an order for an 87 and 47 capsule from Eric at the start of February.

I contacted him via the email address he provided a few posts above and he replied very promptly (with-in 30 minutes) saying that there were a few capsules before mine in the line and that he would contact me when they are ready to ship.

I then contacted him again asking for a rough ETA but he did not reply. I guess we just need to be patient!

Would be nice to hear from other people who have placed orders recently and received capsules recently from Eric :)

Thanks, Matt

Eric just got back to me this morning via PM and I then I realized his email was in the thread. He responded much faster when I contacted him through email so anyone else trying to get ahold of him should probably do so via email as well. I put in my order for a Hk87 today and he told me that the lead time is roughly 5-7 weeks at this point. So I imagine there are quite a few people waiting for capsules still. From what I've heard his capsules are waiting for, so I will just be waiting quietly and patiently till I hear back!

Hey guys,

So sorry for the delays lately.. I simply have a long list of orders that are not slowing and between the day job, wife and 5 year old little girl time is at a premium!! Especially if I want to stay married! Anyway, please understand that I am doing my best to get these out in a somewhat timely fashion.  Currently I am rapping up orders from the end of last year/ Jan 2015. So orders placed in Feb March are in line and being worked on now. Please if you want some capsules get in line! I pretty much build to order so I just chug through the list.
Thanks for the understanding guys!!

Eric

Hmm anyone heard from Eric? Still waiting for a capsule ordered in December. Tried to email his Hotmail, but no response after 10 days or so..

/M

I was getting a little worried too as I haven't had a reply to my hotmail email either, I ordered at the start of February, with a 4-6 week lead time... Im not worried about how long it takes but some communication to say "I'm working on them still I expect them to be ready within "x" weeks" would be nice :)

Reading everyones reviews on them they are worth waiting for its just a shame communications couldn't be a little better!

Thanks, Matt

Hey all,

So sorry for the continued delays.. I am working hard to get them out!!! Please email me at [email protected] and understand sometimes emails get lost in the shuffle.. Don't worry I am always working on capsules and ship weekly its just a large backlog currently. Orders made in Dec and Jan are currently starting to ship.
Thanks guys!!

And Mica,

Your capsule shipped.... Please let me know how it sounds!!!

Eric

Hey Eric,

Thanks for the reply and email! I fired an email back at you with some details in it!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks, Matt

Latest posts

Back