Making a carbonated lemon soda?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, timely stuff, methinks...

Kefir. -I haven't had any in about twenty years... god I used to LOVE that stuff! -I'm intrigued by the DIY prospects John, PLEASE keep me informed as to how your gypsies serve you.

Secondly, carbonation... and more DIY. -I heartily recommend considering THIS:

http://www.truetex.com/carbonation.htm

Then goto craigslist and search for 'CO2 bottles' or tanks or whatever... Within about 50 mile radius from here, I presently see about thirty CO2 tanks either 5lbs or 20lbs, all cheap cheap cheap. -the rest is easy.

For my birthday, my wife decided to preempt my own DIY 'declarations of independence', and bought me a soda siphon and a load of CO2 cartridges.

Currently I'm carbonating Ribena for my son (he adores it!) as well as chocolate egg-creams which are sabotaging my diet somewhat... but the occasional treat makes it all more bearable, and I'm down 25 lbs thus far, so I can treat myself occasionally.

Make a simple sugar syrup, make some COLD carbonated water, chill some lemons, have a little granulated sugar for texture, specially if ice cubes are involved.

Mix to taste... -you're done.

Keith

Latest posts

Back