MESSAGE to Pedro -Wonderland audio Spain- and 2254 kit buyers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mata_haze said:
.................................... please please please, correct me if I am wrong but if I AGREE with someone on a "service" and pay (sorry I have to repeat it because I am not sure..perhaps some of you guys can invest €1200 on a project and then laugh about it if it does not work) and then the guy disappears...(I have not seen you or heard from you in 4 years man, you DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO REPLY TO ANY OF THE EMAILS I WROTE YOU IN THE PAST 4 YEARS) but I have the RIGHT to at least ask for what is due.

May I have the step-by-step guide please?

Kindest Regards,
Mattia.

O.K. Inspite of my previous e-mail and in the light of what you explained above you have received a very bad service. You are way over due.

[quote author=Wonderlandaudio]

It seems this has nothing to do with me any longer but.... anyway, it was too long ago but I took a look to my records and the so called kit included:
[/quote]

Errr. Not really. It has everything to do with you. Being too long ago is also meaningless. It  is obvious that this time lapse is due to your lack of communication. Did you not have any time to reply the guy's mails in the last four years?  I'm Turkish and sometimes I slip into " insallah" mode, which means a bit like hasta maniana except with less urgency. But, man even to me four years sound like an awfully long time to have e-mails in the "to be replied" folder.

It seems you provided this guy with an exteremely lousy service. Yes if he spent the past four years studying the schematics and researching the forum he would have probably fixed his problems but if you sold him goods with a premise that the kit would come in with complete manual and step by step assembly guide then you should have supplied them. Now show the courtesy of supplying them right now. That is called customer care.

No reply from Pedro???
He's the classic person who likes to talk, but never do !
And then disappear.

So where's this INFAMOUS Step-by-step guide??

Don't ever TRUST this kind of people, and remember their name, 'cause after some time, this people come back and they got
a nerve to talk again, and again, and again.........

:mad:

And that's exactly the kind of poster to NOT buy from
show up out of no where selling things
or maybe in this case once they get as much as they think they can
that's it , you're done [ after they've hung around trying to establish reputation ]
careful with your money !

Hey gens. Can someone please share with me pdf with schematics that Wonderland Audio included? I have a kit and just photos from that printed pdf. Quality is pretty bad and some schematics and pages looks like mystery)
Appreciate if someone can share. And maybe someone has some guide with BOM to understand what you need and how everything should be connected inside the case.
Thank you a lot for any help/support

I just went through my documents. From my understanding you can use an original Neve 2254 schematic to build this compressor. Pedros documentation was simply a collection of old Neve schematics, drawings, semiconductor datasheets and that´s about it.

Back