Microphones for DIY Mics: Updated BM-600 dimensions and pictures

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this.  It may not be worthwhile for me however. 

BM600 here in the uk is £95.  By the time we factor in shipping and customs/taxes I reckon I'll be paying that or more per mic.

Curious as to what shipping costs would be to the uk to weigh things up though.  Unbranded is definitely better for me.

Thanks again

Jim

cmuller0420 said:
#2 trm-9 tube mic - includes psu, case and shock mount
$260
#2 rm-6 (shorter one) - includes shock mount and aluminum case
$150

Thanks for perservering, sorry your dealer is jerking you around.    ::)

Unbranded is good.

Am I seeing this correctly, above, the shorter one is $110 cheaper w/out PSU?  Is it still shipping with a tube mic circuit inside the mic?  Can we get the larger version w/out PSU?  What colors? 

I'll take 2x #8 for $105 ea.  Can you confirm that it includes the switches, please?

Any answer about wooden boxes?

How much is shipping to the States?

Thanks.

The #2 (RM-6) that is cheaper is not a tube mic, just a standard condenser microphone powered off of 48V, hence the difference.

The large version will only be available as a tube mic and the smaller of the two as a standard condenser.

The #8's will have filter, pad and 3 pattern selection switches (omni-8-cardiod) they are the iSK BM-600

As far as cases...all I can get is aluminum or plastic.

As for shipping, can you send me a meassage with your address and postal code and can get you pricing

cmuller0420 said:
The #2 (RM-6) that is cheaper is not a tube mic, just a standard condenser

As far as cases...all I can get is aluminum or plastic.

As for shipping, can you send me a meassage with your address and postal code

OK.  So, can we see a picture of the #2 (RM-6) somewhere?  What colors?

What happened to #1?  Is is still available?

Can you confirm which type of case you'll be getting -- plastic or alu?

In a prev post you mentioned driving across the border to ship to US from the US side -- will you be quoting that or quoting shipping from Canada?

Just please quote here in the thread - shipping to 94121 - not my real zip, but close enough it won't change when actually shipping, as these things are priced in larger zones.  And if you ship from Canada it's probably the same price to ANY US zip, or not varying by much. 

Many others will be interested in the shipping cost and you'll save yourself a lot of time answering PM's and emails giving everyone individual shipping quotes.  ;)

I suggest you post shipping quotes for US for 1, 2, 3, 4 mics, etc, so everyone knows in advance.  This will make everything more efficient.

The RM-6 is almost identical to the trm-9...same colors, a bit shorter. Have a look at procanaudio dot ca for info on all of the mics (data sheets) and pictures.

Can post one later on too.

As for shipping, I will get that done later tonight for 1,2,3 and 4 mics

cmuller0420 said:
Have a look at procanaudio dot ca for info on all of the mics (data sheets) and pictures.

That's not a valid web address.  I tried adding .com, removing spaces... etc.  Can you give a complete address please, no spaces....  sheesh.  :-[

You still haven't answered my question about the cases...  :(

You'll make life a lot easier for yourself and everyone if you can present all the information coherently and completely.  Just a tip.  ;)  Prices, shipping, lead time, cases, reference photos, etc.  Payment options, etc.  This has been a very chaotic thread. 

Okay...well noted. It has been a bit of a mess with things changing...

I have updates the first page again...mic numbers have changed for the final time and prices are still the same.  Approx shipping to the US is on there as well.

Hmmm... Now I'm thinking (x1) tr-11 with case, switches, shock & PS... And then, I want the (x2) BM-400 (not on the list) w/ body and shock only, is that possible? I know it's not on the list but I had to ask...? How much is the trm-11 body with accesories?

kevinkace said:
I'd try 2x #5 - BM-600. In WA state, though could use this as an excuse to drive up to BC (if that's an option).

It's probably more economical to ship... I'm in Seattle and making the border isn't an issue but, Kelowna is very far away... It's more like 3 times the travel time in one direction... I went there once for a hockey playoff game... Go TIPS! :eek:)

Hey Chris, just saw your msg! Are the mic bodies (bm-400 & 600) brass?

I can offer the BM-400 for anyone interested.  It is almost identical to the BM-600 other than it has a fixed cardiod pattern.  Will post with the rest.  Cost of the BM-400 with aluminum case and shockmount is $95 US since i have had a couple PM's about it.

As for being brass, I dont believe so.  Have a look at the BM-600 picture on the first page and that is what it looks like.

Latest posts

Back