MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your emails guys.
I will answer each of you as soon as your order is ready to go.
Some parts are on backorder so it might need some time before i get back to you.
if you have questions to the mic build, pls ask them in the assembly thread at the lab.

-max

ioaudio said:
Thanks for your emails guys.
I am prepared to do a lot of kits, but some parts are on backorder so it might need some time before i get back to you.
if you have questions to the mic build, pls ask them in the assembly thread at the lab.

-max

How long will these kits be available?
I asked in a different thread about how the sound differs from the original mk7 kit, do not know if there was answer so?
Thank you very much.

hi max,
email received and PP payment sent for one MK47 set!
thank you so much kind sir for this design and project kit!
best regards,
grant

I suppose I should confirm that I sent an email for 2 kits. I think it was the same day you posted that you were accepting pre orders on the 2nd batch.
Thanks!

Hi Max - I sent an email on the 3rd. Did you get that OK? I haven't seen a reply...  No worries if you've not had time, it just looks like things are moving along and I want to make sure not to miss the boat.

Cheers

i haven't received anything either, but i'm just going off this

ioaudio said:

and letting things take their course.  no capsules, no bodies, no rush.

i haven't received anything either, but i'm just going off this

Quote from: ioaudio on October 31, 2010, 02:58:03 pm

good point sir.

I received your emails and created a list (and continue to do so) - you will be notified when your order is nearing completition.
At the moment i am waiting for backordered parts which should be shipped in the next few weeks - so if you havent received a invoice by now it might take a little.

-max

Hey Max,
Just wanted to confirm that I got your emails and have paid. Sorry about my spam filter.

crap.... spam filter, I never check that.  If you've sent me any emails Max, I haven't gotten it.... but definitely want a kit.

cheers,
dave

Back