MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like one kit as well please..............  Email sent

Thanks

Hi all and thanks again for your patience!

New kits are coming along, i will start sending out individual emails with invoices for paypal or iban payments by middle of next week.
I prepared a rather big batch, so if you send your request before christmas chances are that your order is within this batch - pls be prepared for the payment or let me know if you want to cancel your request after receiving my email.

-max

Kits are ready to ship, invoices have been send out.
I have some more kits available - pls contact me via email if you're interested.

Note: this will be the last batch for a while, since a lot of other work remained un-done.

thanks,
-max

ioaudio said:
Kits are ready to ship, invoices have been send out.
I have some more kits available - pls contact me via email if you're interested.

Note: this will be the last batch for a while, since a lot of other work remained un-done.

thanks,
-max

Hi Max,

I sent you an email waaaay back (31. of october) where i wrote i would like to buy a mk47 kit.

But i have not heard from you since, even though i've tried telling you a couple of times in this thread..

I would really like one kit, i'll try emailing you again, if it does not go through, can you please pm or email me on frederikkofoed (at) mac.com

Best,

Frederik

I e-mailed you as well on the 12th, let me know if you got it.

-Joel

A couple of pre-orders have been canceled - kits are available.
If interested, send me a mail to ioaudio (at) gmx (dot) net

-max

Yes joe i received your payment - and many others as well.
Shipping started today - my aim is to pack and ship all paid orders this week - depending on your location the Kits will be arriving in one or two weeks usually.
Thanks for the ongoing support!

-max

Hi Max,

Already made the payment via bank transfer, wich should take 28 hours to clear on your account.
Sent you an email.

Thanks,
luis

Latest posts

Back