MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I noticed about the BeesNeez mic body is that there are three rails (120 degrees apart). I'm not sure how it would accommodate Max's PCB which mounted nicely on two rails (180 degrees apart)...  ???

Well yes, the original mounting type of the U47 will make the MK7 board a little hard to put inside, but the larger of the MK7 board is 45mm, and i believe and looking at the 51 mm tube and the rails i'm pretty sure it will fit inside that, if the website was a little more precise you could check that, anyway yes 60mm leaves plenty of space of course, and Skylar's body is still more DIY friendly in a way...
But i'm sure you've noticed that, but it's always a good thing to have choices...

By the way shipping is very expensive to Europe on the Beeznees Mic body, just for info, i had the reply from them, cost 90 to 115 Aus Dollars, wich makes about 70 euros, plus the country taxe when arrived...

I tried emailing ben from beezneez a couple of times about his k47 capsules (rev c is the best) and about capsule mounts, but i didn't get any answer on capsule mounts the two times i asked him.

He seems very busy, i had somebodyelse answering my mail, telling me to call him directly, and this is the number +61 2 66331463, tell him it's a guy on a forum that gave it to you cheers.

so finally - thanks for your patience - the new batch is in, shipping will start next monday.
pls refer to the first post for further information.

-max

Hi, Just wanted to check that if I don't buy from this batch there would be further batches I could get in on.  Thanks for putting this together.  josh

You'll have your money once my paycheck comes through (should have come through last night but hey, these things happen sometimes.)

thanks received it!
i will start shipping on monday, so everybody please check that your shipping adress from paypal is up to date.

-max

Hello ioaudio, i've PM'd you, did you received my message? I'm asking because seems like sometimes prodigy don't warn that sometimes. thanks.

Back