MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Max,

I would also like to purchase a u47 kit. Please let us know if you are doing another run. I love your design.

Shop closed :-(

Was planning on two M49 mic's and need  BV11 transformers, and hoping to build a second MKU47

So I hope not forever :)

Anyway Max if forever thank you for your great affords, and I love my finished MKU47 :) !!!!

Djn

Max, Hopefully you will be back, whether here or a store online. I'm sure everyone here appreciates your high quality transformers and designs as much as I do.  Thanks for all you have contributed!

Hi Guys,

sorry for not responding earlier.
I am very busy particularly with:

1. The U67 mod --> https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product-alerts-older-than-2-months/971786-introducing-fabolous-tlm67-u87-u67-mod-11.html#post11392011

2. Making the final version of my PVC M7 capsule.

I'll surely be preparing a new batch of MK-U47's, Transformers should be back in stock early January.

Thanks for your patience!

-Max

Sorry does that mean U67 type transformer available in Jan, hope so.......M7 sound interesting too, all the best Max

Hi Max,

I am very interested in purchasing one of your MK-U47 kits. Is there a wait list I should get on or do you have an ETA as to when they might be available again?

IndietownRecording said:
Hi Max,

I am very interested in purchasing one of your MK-U47 kits. Is there a wait list I should get on or do you have an ETA as to when they might be available again?

+1, been  wondering about the same thing ( and if I can afford it :)

ah, I guess this is the slightly more active thread..

Max, it's good to see you are still in action.. I was worried there for a second.
Cheers, shall await to see more news from you hopefully soon.
Keep it up!
:)
Evan

Latest posts

Back