Mouser Credit Card billing verification

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mudseason said:
Ok, about billing verification you're probably an old customer, for me it was the first buy and I found their procedure to ask a copy of my ID (only option I had to pay using my CC) the worst ever experienced as I felt like a not trustable person. As a result I will avoid buying from them as long as possible.

Why would you let one disappointing moment decide whether you will do business with them again?

Heck, I've had happy 40+ orders with Mouser in the past, and just because I changed my CC, they also treated me like I stole that card info or something, by not giving me a clear reason as to why they wouldn't/couldn't process it. But, I really didn't give a damn. I needed the parts, therefore I wired the amount they asked for. They shipped it. I got it. Done deal.

Will I buy from Mouser again? Of course.
Why? Because their inventory is pretty much complete, cheap, and parts are original. I don't have to waste my time hunting at local stores, which most of the time only have shitty stuff (carbon resistor painted as metal film resistor, fake IC, etc.)

Latest posts

Back