Mouser Credit Card billing verification

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mudseason said:
Ok, about billing verification you're probably an old customer, for me it was the first buy and I found their procedure to ask a copy of my ID (only option I had to pay using my CC) the worst ever experienced as I felt like a not trustable person. As a result I will avoid buying from them as long as possible.

Why would you let one disappointing moment decide whether you will do business with them again?

Heck, I've had happy 40+ orders with Mouser in the past, and just because I changed my CC, they also treated me like I stole that card info or something, by not giving me a clear reason as to why they wouldn't/couldn't process it. But, I really didn't give a damn. I needed the parts, therefore I wired the amount they asked for. They shipped it. I got it. Done deal.

Will I buy from Mouser again? Of course.
Why? Because their inventory is pretty much complete, cheap, and parts are original. I don't have to waste my time hunting at local stores, which most of the time only have shitty stuff (carbon resistor painted as metal film resistor, fake IC, etc.)

Back