NAMM Meetup

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winetree said:
Never joined Namm as a Commerical Studio.
Could someone get me in?
I could pay for the pass.
If you don't mind paying you might be able to sign up with NAMM at the show.. not cheap as I recall, but I only did that once and that was decades ago. . Generally there are free passes around if you start looking early enough.  The NAMM members must submit badge name lists well in advance so they can prep them.

JR

[edit.. IIRC NAMM has a website that should provide registration cost info  [/edit]

To all who still need or want a pass. This was just handed down from Namm as information.  Tickets are 25.00 dollars a pass. You can buy at the show but you have to have the be under a company to do so. The pass will get you access to all 4 days.  Any chance for free/comped passes has passed and the deadline was mid dec of 2013.

he had a few people calling in asking for passes it's too late for the free ones, so if you missed any of those there still is a chance to go.

For those going Check out Pinecone Fletcher playing his Hoboking Guitars at the Rivera booth. I don't have the times yet but it should be a real amazing performance. For those who don't know Hoboking, check them out. Awesome Sauce

Back