Neumann M49 DIY Bodykits – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
48 kits sold so far. I've upped the available quantity to 75pcs.

Hi solder People ;)

Banzai and I have been discussing the idea of doing a group buy on the Binder 09-0043-00-07 panel mount and the 09-0043-00-07 screw on connector?

Would that make sense for everyone to hop on to that, swing as how we all have kits with holes in 'em!!

Banzai will post more in a little while with the cost etc.

Peace

Tim

I'm in for the connectors
here is what I've found so far ...
https://www.musikerkabel.de/shop/steckverbinder/tuchel-stecker/seite_1_25_de/i001354_binder_09_0043_00_07_binder_rundsteckverbinder_serie_691_flanschstecker_7pol__male.html

Ok,, so the offer is for the panel connector for the bottom of the mic *and* the female end for the Cable the offer only stands for people who have ordered or are ordering the M49 kit from Banzai so they can be included with the body mail out - i.e. no extra postage.

I think it's best to PM me as well as leave your order on here.

We need to make 50x each connector end to make the discount marker

50pcs each is €35 Payable to Banzai
100pcs each would be €32, don't pay until I have at least 50 sign ons!

Tim

I'll start posting names here

Ok so, so far we have;

Medreza x3
ghengis
Buckethead
Vac11 x2
Kosi
Colorblind
Tillm
Wlinart x2
Stelinx3
Craigx4
hommeinvisiblex5
Yoonx2
Upacesky x2
Ikipod
Bruno2000x2
Tonzauberx3
Magnetosound x2
FsharpminorX2
Micro1_de
Electrisizer
Monoklang x2
Avgatzeblouz x2
TRLT x2
Banzai X11
Jim50hertz

I also would buy one set !

Do you thinks, it's possible to extend the offer to a complete set (4 connectors, 2 on each side) ?

Here are the 4 components. which you need for one cable, imo.  PSU - Input cable - output cable - Mic

Attachments

• Binder 691.png
    Binder 691.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 32
Yes, the connectors groupbuy is a great idea. Could we have a seperate set for people who ordered from the 1st batch ? I already have the mic connector, but misses the other ones. That could be with the "schockmounts only" current batch.

It's only about postage really - provided Banzai still hasn't mailed your shockmounts then the mic end for the connectors can be added to your mail out.

May start another buy for connectors seperately - if I do I'll start its own thread.

The only entry condition for this Binder buy, is that you're already expecting a box from me (you've ordered either a new kit from this batch, or an extra shockmount for the last batch).

Let Timjag know your family names as well, that way I can match your orders together.

Hi,
Thanks for doing this!
I'm in for 2 sets of binder connector male/ female.
I'm expecting the shockmounts :)

Payment sent for one (extra) M49 kit (payed for two before).
I'm also in for 3 Binder kits.

Hi
Im in for 4 sets to be shipped with the shockmounts for bodies ordered in first round.
Thanks

One question:
I don't trick it out that well.
Are the 35€ for the set (male/female) or just for the Binder connector for the mic ?

TillM said:
One question:
I don't trick it out that well.
Are the 35€ for the set (male/female) or just for the Binder connector for the mic ?

09-0042-00-07
09-0043-00-07

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-10-03 at 2.32.47 AM.png
    Screen shot 2017-10-03 at 2.32.47 AM.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Back