Neumann M49 DIY Bodykits – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Junction said:
I want one kit. Paypal is asking me which country you are from?

Do I send money for goods and services, which I think means you pay a fee?

Thanks
Michael

As long as the payment is in EUR, friends/family or goods and services doesn't matter.

Would everyone here be interested in a swivel-mount, instead of a shockmount, if the price was around €100?

Let me know, and I can get a lead-time and quote.

A swivel mount will be nice.

It seems like the orders must be nearing fifty. I sent a payment early, but wonder what is going to happen if the payments far exceed the 50 count.

I am also mildly curious why an item that is in stock is not, as per my confirmation message, anticipated to ship until some later date; why is that? I am not in a terrible rush for the bodies but do hope they are indeed a bird in the hand rather than a bird in the bush.

Thanks very much.

Banzai said:
Would everyone here be interested in a swivel-mount, instead of a shockmount, if the price was around €100?

Let me know, and I can get a lead-time and quote.
:eek:
I'm in for swivel mount.
:)

Just realised Friday and Monday are holidays – All orders will be shipped before or by Tuesday 18/04.

Banzai said:
Binder with swivel!

I'd be in for two swivels with integrated binder, absolutely. 

Related question: I'm guessing this would be just the swivel with the female Binder connector, and we would still need to source the male binder for the bottom of the mic, but I just want to confirm so I know exactly what parts I need to purchase.

Thanks again, this is fantastic!

Adadan said:
I'd be in for two swivels with integrated binder, absolutely. 

Related question: I'm guessing this would be just the swivel with the female Binder connector, and we would still need to source the male binder for the bottom of the mic, but I just want to confirm so I know exactly what parts I need to purchase.

Thanks again, this is fantastic!

I guess most people would want this; I'll get a firm quote and start another thread to get some numbers together. It would probably take a while  or so to get them, which should be enough for everyone to finish the mics first.

You'll still need both Binder connectors, as the swivel comes bare (metalwork only).

Banzai said:
I guess most people would want this; I'll get a firm quote and start another thread to get some numbers together. It would probably take a while  or so to get them, which should be enough for everyone to finish the mics first.

You'll still need both Binder connectors, as the swivel comes bare (metalwork only).

Excellent, thanks for the clarification.  Definitely in for two swivels.

Back