Neve Style knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The knobs arrived safe and sound in sydney today, they look great, thanks so much Greg for your time, patience and great communication on this.
Cheers
Michael

Hi!
May be this info would be interesting for those who looks nevish style knobs ;)

Recently purchase a parcel from one european electronic shop where I also ordered a couple of knobs.
This is Intelecsa knobs. Looks pretty cool and similar to neve knobs. 1-2euro per knob.

http://www.riedl-electronic.at/onlineshop/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_5_61

Attachments

• neve style knob.jpg
    neve style knob.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 137
Well I've got some of my units finished but unfortunately I can't find the camera and don't have a phone that a takes photos. If I find it or my wife returns in 5 weeks with a camera phone I'll post some. Needless to say they look great anyway.

cheers  Greg

Mzaar said:
Hi guys, sorry for no news but im currently offshore and will be for the next 3 weeks...if thats ok for you to wait or if someone  needs them urgently and wants to take care of the european order...let me know..
I'm finally back from offshore (sorry it's been longer and w/ a situation more messed up than initially expected) and will try to order asap...any news from the us order, tommypiper ? any confirmation that grey color or black is available ?

Anyone have any extras?

I literally only need 2 red and 2 blue (with inserts)...  Just want to fit my Seventh Circle Audio rack's 2 N72s with them, instead of those boring white knobs they come with... :\

EU order is closed and on his way.

I sent PM to interested people regarding quantities/address/paypal...
Matrixclaw I should have some extras..PM me

Back