Neve Style knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been in from the beginning, on tommy's list, going to the US.  Just wanted to confirm that I'm still in after seeing the pics! thanks!

that's what I thought but I missed your name there as there was no space between you and dissonantstring (fixed now). Sorry about that and thanks for the offer to contribute the extra dollar towards the cost of getting the samples. I'm hoping tommypiper will take up the collection or otherwise advise you guys to send to my paypal. I don't expect you guys to put that in till you have product in hand or at least on US shores, so lets just see how it all goes. Please let me know if there is a problem with getting the order organized or anything. I was a bit annoyed that Xuyu wouldn't send the sample ordinary post which would have been a couple of bucks rather than DHL. He said they have had things go missing but it was only a dollars or so worth of knobs so who cares. Then I suppose DHL is quicker to get the ball rolling sooner.

cheers Greg

OK, sorry, I've been sick all week and not getting sleep so it's been hard to function...

Greg thanks for the clarification.  Is there a minimum order for blue knobs, is it a total bundled together with red?

We'll make a donation to your sample shipping.

Everyone on my US list, I will be in touch to confirm orders and start collecting funds.  Please PM me your email addy, shipping address, paypal address, etc and I'll be in touch.  See page 1 of this thread to confirm which list you are on.

There is no MOQ on blue knobs. The total order just needs to be 200 minimum. There has been some rumours about the possibility of grey but I haven't heard yet. I've already put the Australian order in and am waiting for an invoice from Xuyu. I also asked that if there were grey, that I might add to the order. He usually doesn't reply over the weekend so probably won't hear until Monday.
Thanks tommypiper for helping organize some contributions to the samples.

Cheers  Greg

He just replied to me that gray is now available.  I guess we made enough inquiries he's now willing to order them from where ever the supplier is.  :) 

So for my US order we will attempt to get all four colors: red, blue, black, gray.

Thanks Tommy,
do any of the Aussie buyers want me to try and add grey to the order? I haven't actually transferred the funds yet so could probably amend it.

Cheers  Greg

I just put in a request to Mzaar for 150 knobs and I was wondering: can the knobs be ordered without the clear plastic skirt -- and would that reduce the price at all or is it generally not worth worrying about?

Cheers!

ravachol said:
I just put in a request to Mzaar for 150 knobs and I was wondering: can the knobs be ordered without the clear plastic skirt -- and would that reduce the price at all or is it generally not worth worrying about?

Cheers!

I doubt they would be available without the skirt. I can enquire and get back to you.

I've just got word the Aussie order has not actually been sent yet, they are still doing the screws. Once sent it should only take a few days so hopefully not to long.

cheers  Greg

OK the Australian order has been sent and I am following the DHL tracking it shouldn't be to long now.

cheers  Greg

Ok I've got the first shipment, they look exactly as the samples, which were excellent to. Very uniform and cleanly moulded. Can't wait to get them on my units.

cheers Greg

Hi guys, sorry for no news but im currently offshore and will be for the next 3 weeks...if thats ok for you to wait or if someone  needs them urgently and wants to take care of the european order...let me know..

Mzaar said:
Hi guys, sorry for no news but im currently offshore and will be for the next 3 weeks...if thats ok for you to wait or if someone  needs them urgently and wants to take care of the european order...let me know..
no prob  :)
ca va bien

Hi all,

it sounds like from what Tommypiper is saying with the US order, that Xuyu only wants to sell in multiples of 100 so you might need to adjust your amounts for each person to get close to a round number. Shouldn't be to much pain if there are a good number of you and should be still well worth it. Sounds like there is Red Blue and Grey available but no black.
I guess I was lucky and got in early after doing all the ground work. However you can always ask Xuyu to split the numbers.

cheers Greg

Mzaar said:
No problem here. i will wait.
Wolfgang

Hi Mzaar, i'm in france and would be interested in this group buy,
something like 25 of each color, all with brass inserts,
hoep it's still possible,
regards,
Francois

Latest posts

Back