New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some revA boards from hairball.

Just saying these are great and a pleasure to work on!

thanks!

my flatmate (Leo Baumgärtner) ordered two pcb from you for me with paypal,,, have you send me the items on the 18th of May?? because we havnt received anything jet... just wondering how long it takes to send me the two items, i want to start my projekts :(

regards,
Laurens van de Loo

Laurens said:
my flatmate (Leo Baumgärtner) ordered two pcb from you for me with paypal,,, have you send me the items on the 18th of May??

As indicated in the email sent to your flatmate: "Your boards will ship on or before the 18th of May 2010."

I will send an update email if there is any further delay as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

Laurens said:
just wondering how long it takes to send me the two items, i want to start my projekts :(

Usually only takes a day or two for me to send your order, but in this case your order was received on Thursday the 13th of May (we are one day ahead here) and I had been very ill all week so there was a longer lead time. It also seems that since the disruption in air traffic during the recent volcano activity some parcels have been delayed.

Sorry for the trouble.

Any plans for a 1178? This stereo IC version dont get to much cred in this kind of forum, but non the less, its a very much used compressor.
And simple to build.

Mnats,

Are there still 2 rev. a boards left?  I'll take them both if there are.  I'll paypal you the $ as soon as you let me know.  Thanks.

Craig

craigg said:
Mnats,

Are there still 2 rev. a boards left?  I'll take them both if there are.  I'll paypal you the $ as soon as you let me know.  Thanks.

Craig

I do not post availability information in the thread if I can help it. Imagine how confusing it would be to others if I answer your question here.

Please refer to the first post for current information on price and availability.

can I put a Llundahl 7902 input transformer on one of these boards for the input section of the 1176 clone? they are pretty big and i am trying to find a use for it from a dead 500 series Old School Audio preamp in my studio.

mac said:
Hey Mako,
when are you expecting to do your next run of Rev A boards? I have assesmbled all my parts and am ready to stuff!!

Mac

Thanks for your interest. I have updated the first post with some new information.

What changes will the new rev A have?

I am interested in this also.
I just recieved my order from Mouser from Mikes BOM - and obviously now there will be some changes for the new board (hopefully minor in terms of parts).

Mac

ChrioN said:
What changes will the new rev A have?

Since a lot of people have been making the post-serial number #125 modifications to the audio path with positive results I have incorporated them into the new board design. If you want to build the original it's even easier - move a cap and leave a couple of other parts off - so it was a modification worth doing.

Back