New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the nice rev.J boards. They arrived today and i just can't wait to get the new toy assembled.  ;D

Heya Mnats

Will the BOM be pretty much the same for your new Rev A board?
I purchased the parts but missed out on the boards. hehe

Cheers
Sean

Ringwraith said:
Will the BOM be pretty much the same for your new Rev A board?
I purchased the parts but missed out on the boards. hehe

See the previous reply to a similar question at the bottom of the previous page.

Just ordered 2 1176LN rev. D board sets.

Thanks for the great service you provide! It's a life ( and money savior ). :)

mulletchuck said:
Do the schematics and self-etch files for the RevA reflect the updated version you're going to receive in the beginning of august?

The self-etch files marked V1.0 on my site are for a previous version. I will release an updated BOM and schematic when the boards are available.

mulletchuck said:
Is the Power Supply board that is included with the 1176-J the same power supply board available(extra fee) with every other 1176 revision?

Electronically it is identical. But the it is an earlier design single-sided PCB.

I've added a link in the first post to this image of a completed power supply based on the bare board supplied with the Rev J board set.

Hey MNATS

I finally got the rest of my boards abiut a month ago. Sorry I have only responded now but I have been hecticaly busy! I will start building them soon!

Many thanks
Roger (Johannesburg - South Africa)

RogerB said:
Hey MNATS

I finally got the rest of my boards abiut a month ago. Sorry I have only responded now but I have been hecticaly busy! I will start building them soon!

Many thanks
Roger (Johannesburg - South Africa)

Thanks for letting me know. I only tossed out the envelope from one of your returned packages today...

To the person who sent a payment on the 2nd of September with this message:

Hi, This is correct for 2 sets plus and additional ps which I'll need for two correct? Thanks!

You did not specify which boards you wanted. Also you Paypal ID mustn't be your current email address as I sent a query within hours of receiving the payment.

Please read the first post carefully and specify which boards you were after. Please include your current email address as requested in the first post of this thread. Thank you.

*Edit: No reply received so payment refunded in full.

*Another edit: I've returned from my holiday and will be shipping board orders that have come during my absence in the coming week.

Back