New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryanp010 said:
Please drop me an email if possible, estimated time for production on the rev A boards?
Please read the first post if possible, where I posted an estimated time of production for all to see? ;)

Hi Mnats,

boards arrived today. They look awesome! Thanks for the fast delivery!

Best regards
Christoph

sorry forgot to report that my three Rev D + PSU boards arrived really fast after I ordered them, about a week.
They look great, looking forward to putting them together!

Thanks,
Roy

Just got my pair of D's. Wow they look incredible!!
Less than 2 weeks from Aus to Can, sweet!

Thanks Mnats!!

Sean

Hi Mnats,
my name is stefano bearzi
i heave 1 question is possible 1176 rev j ?
4 pieces
sorry for my eng
mandi stefano

sphera71 said:
Hi Mnats,
my name is stefano bearzi
i heave 1 question is possible 1176 rev j ?
4 pieces
sorry for my eng
mandi stefano
If the first post says the board you want is in stock, it is in stock.

Your English is better than my Italian!

All orders received during my recent break are now packed and will ship by tomorrow.

For those interested in the Rev A boards please see the first post for an update.

Hello mnats
is it possible to pay in advance for the Rev. A boards to "get in queue"? Or just wait til mid Nov.?
cheers
BR

Chrome Heart said:
is it possible to pay in advance for the Rev. A boards to "get in queue"? Or just wait til mid Nov.?
Can't see the point really - there will be plenty of boards available. BTW, I expect to receive the batch a little earlier than estimated.

glide 1 said:
Hi Mnats, is your site (mnats.net) down? i am trying to contact you through PM aswell but your box is full.
Looks OK from here... Hey, how did that JLM transformer work out? http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=3474.msg233384#msg233384

I've had the new Rev A batch up for a week. Anyone who posted still interested?

mnats said:
glide 1 said:
Hi Mnats, is your site (mnats.net) down? i am trying to contact you through PM aswell but your box is full.
Looks OK from here... Hey, how did that JLM transformer work out? http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=3474.msg233384#msg233384

I've had the new Rev A batch up for a week. Anyone who posted still interested?

JLM trafo is working great, i like it more than the cinemag and OEP that i have in the other units. Still can't access your site.

Junction said:
Mnats, ur in box is full!!
From the first post in this thread:
mnats said:
Please do not PM or email questions to me about boards, ordering or these projects.
Was there something that can't be asked in this or the project threads?

mnats said:
Junction said:
Mnats, ur in box is full!!
From the first post in this thread:
mnats said:
Please do not PM or email questions to me about boards, ordering or these projects.
Was there something that can't be asked in this or the project threads?
Well .... yes... I dodn't think my question would be relevant or appropriate in this thread. Basically, you appear to have developed the smallest 1176 pcb and with your experience, I was wondering if you thought it possible to be able re-design the layout to fit into a 500 format? I am asking either your advice only or maybe you might be interested in doing as such?
Cheers

I received my 2 sets of Rev. D boards today.  Everything looks great as usual.  Thanks again.

Back