New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All recently received orders have been shipped today. However, there is a postal strike going on so some packages may be delayed. Just a heads up.

Also, a friendly reminder to please abide by the requests made in the first post which gets quoted in every acknowledgment of payment. If you have an issue with your order, please post to this thread - don't PM or email or your communication may get lost.

Finally, orders may be delayed as we approach the holidays as work gets busier and busier. I will try to ship in as timely a manner as possible and will always update you if there is a problem with the projected shipping date.

With that, Happy Holidays to all and best wishes in the New Year!

I just received an email asking:

"I just wanted to check with you to see if the boards have been shipped."

As the acknowledgment email dated 14 Dec 2009 stated, your boards were to ship "on or before Friday". Friday was the 18th and as I posted above all orders received to that date shipped on the 16th. At the risk of being repetitive, there was a postal strike around that time so packages may be delayed.

Happy New Year Mako!!

I am interested in your old style PSU boards that you have for offer, but your link is dead in the first post. Is there a thread which shows these??

Cheers,

Mac

hi mnats,

just sent you a paypal for 2 stereo REV J.
but doing so i found a paypal mistake about my name !
the payapl adress is correct but it says :
"particulier
268 rue ..."

particulier is the mistake from paypal it means i'm not a company. But it's not my name !
so i send you a PM (yeah i know you don't want sry but i don't want to display real name on forums :p)
sry for disturb.

mac said:
I am interested in your old style PSU boards that you have for offer, but your link is dead in the first post. Is there a thread which shows these??

Weird. When I changed domains I did a search for all instances of the old domain with my user name and changed them. Now I did a search and found a whole bunch more!

Anyway, fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

RogerB said:
I still havnt received any of my boards. I ordered 5 x Rev J to ship to Jhb South Africa. Please can you follow it up?

Thanks for posting here. It has been far too long - I will send out replacement boards tomorrow.

Hello!

I ordered two Rev A and two Rev D boards with psu boards couple weeks ago.
I recived Rev A boards today and they look absolutely fantastic!

Anyway there wasn't Rev D boards in same letter.
Have you sent boards in two different letters?

Thanks very much for your great work,
Paavo

kilmister said:
I ordered two Rev A and two Rev D boards with psu boards couple weeks ago.
I recived Rev A boards today and they look absolutely fantastic!

Anyway there wasn't Rev D boards in same letter.
Have you sent boards in two different letters?

From the FAQ linked from the first post: "Orders of three or more board sets may ship in separate packages. Packages may arrive at different times due to the mysteries of the postal system."

Hi,

i'm new here. I was looking for UREI knobs and i found this forum, i have a UREI 1620 mixer and it use the same small knobs as 1176, and also have 4 smallest knobs as the LA-4 concentric inner knob, and also looking for the big knob with pointer.

If anyone knows the manufacturer of the knobs please let me know...

best regards,

Forgot that tomorrow is a public holiday here, so everything received but the last order from Sweden went out today, Monday 25 January 10. Thanks.

Hello mnats, just seen you have 1108 boards (a long-time interest) so I'm paypal-ing for a pair, hope that's OK and best wishes from the UK,
shawthing  :)

PS - sorry mnats, just seen that you ask for current email address to be included in paypal message - my main email is actually the same as my paypal ID but I should still have specified what it is!
Hope you had a good Australia Day? Did you drink any rum to mark the anniversay of the Rum Rebellion?  ;)

shawthing said:
PS - sorry mnats, just seen that you ask for current email address to be included in paypal message - my main email is actually the same as my paypal ID but I should still have specified what it is!

I edited my first post after you had ordered. You should have received an acknowledgment email yesterday and your boards shipped today.
shawthing said:
Hope you had a good Australia Day? Did you drink any rum to mark the anniversay of the Rum Rebellion?  ;)

Well, I'm a septic living overseas. I did barbeque some animal products to mark the day, however.
mac said:
can you put me on the top of your second run list for the 1008's.
I am planning for four of these.

I will note your interest, but I'm not keeping a list of any sort...

Latest posts

Back