New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mnats,

I would like to buy a few boards off you but i'm holding the purchase as i cannot access your site. Would it be possible for you to email me the files of all the info you had in your old geocities page. The info there was what i used to get the Rev J boards working for me. Thanks in advance.

galensalvador(at)yahoo(dot)com

You rule Mako

Rev D boards in under a week delivery time Australia to ohio!

Boards look great cant wait to hear them

Thanks
Will

Junction said:
Well .... yes... I dodn't think my question would be relevant or appropriate in this thread.
You're right - looks like a good topic for The Lab.

Hey, welcome to Australia (formerly Malaysia, right?)
glide 1 said:
I would like to buy a few boards off you but i'm holding the purchase as i cannot access your site. Would it be possible for you to email me the files of all the info you had in your old geocities page. The info there was what i used to get the Rev J boards working for me. Thanks in advance.
I can still access my site from here - maybe a problem with the DNS server?

Try posting your request in one of the general help threads. My experience is that once a request like this is fulfilled, the floodgates open and I start getting constant requests to email files from my website.

Glad to hear that boards are arriving quickly. All orders to date are shipping today.

mnats said:
Junction said:
Well .... yes... I dodn't think my question would be relevant or appropriate in this thread.
You're right - looks like a good topic for The Lab.

Hey, welcome to Australia (formerly Malaysia, right?)
Thanks, yeah was in Malaysia for 13 years, I'm finally home.
Cheers

Hey Mako,

I think the problem with accessing your site is that the old geocities page has no redirect anymore.  Many of the links found in Prodigy refrence that geocities page. 

W DeMarco said:
I think the problem with accessing your site is that the old geocities page has no redirect anymore.  Many of the links found in Prodigy refrence that geocities page. 
The Lab member was trying to access my current site at mnats.net. BTW, I believe I changed all of my own posts to reflect the new domain.

glide1 - I contacted technical support and they came back with this: "Please ask you user to do a tracert for the website and provide us those result."

glide1 - I contacted technical support and they came back with this: "Please ask you user to do a tracert for the website and provide us those result."
[/quote]

This is what i get - not sure what it means though.

UserLocation Script for www.mnats.net    PCODE is ULb9f85ff9e583b4ee129ba5f07e1dfb72

glide 1 said:
This is what i get - not sure what it means though.

UserLocation Script for www.mnats.net    PCODE is ULb9f85ff9e583b4ee129ba5f07e1dfb72
Should look more like this:
tracert.gif

Can we please move this to the Brewery?

Hi,

I just want to Buy 4 Kit of your "Original Rev J"

1176_rev_j_3.jpg

Have you 4 full PCB KIT in stock ?
Can-you Ship all the PCB in FRANCE ?

Thanks and sorry for my english !!!

Gege said:
Have you 4 full PCB KIT in stock ?
If the boards you want in the first post of this thread say IN STOCK, then they are in stock. Also, when the thread title says "All Boards in Stock!" this usually means I have all the boards I offer in stock.
Gege said:
Can-you Ship all the PCB in FRANCE ?
I can ship to France; as indicated in the first post International shipping is included in the prices listed.

Ok Sorry
I had not seen the date of yout last edition first post.
I thought since May 2009, your stock could be to 0 part.
Shame on me!

I'll make you pay (my paypal address benoit (DOT) Baguelin (at) gmail (DOT) com)

Thank you
Benoit

I just paid for four sets RevJ board (my paypal ID : benoit(DOT)baguelin(AT)gmail(DOT)com).
Sorry for my late

Benoit

Hello Mako,
I sent you an email asking if you sent the boards, since it’s been ten days since I done the payment and I only received a mail saying that they would ship on Tuesday (10-11). I got no reply since then.
Any news on this? I’m the buyer from Argentina.
Thank you very much.

Pynta Studios said:
I sent you an email asking if you sent the boards, since it’s been ten days since I done the payment and I only received a mail saying that they would ship on Tuesday (10-11). I got no reply since then.
Any news on this? I’m the buyer from Argentina.
No news or I would have sent a follow up email as stated in the first post quoted above. It's only been five working days since the boards were sent and as quoted above from the first post shipping times vary widely.
Pynta Studios said:
Thank you very much.
De nada.

Hi!
Wanna buy 2 sets of the Rev J boards, but wondring if paypal is the only way. Living in Sweden and paypal has turned into a pain in the ass:) Europe can no longer use creditcards, but have to transfer money to the account by banktransfer. All together this takes about 5-6 bank days to get done, and when paying in dollars you reallly don´t know how much to transfer, due to the current exchange rate...

If it´s possible I´d much rather wire you the money directly, is that an option?

/ domus

domus said:
If it´s possible I´d much rather wire you the money directly, is that an option?
From the Board Sales FAQ linked from the first post:
Q: Do you accept bank transfers? Western Union?

A: Sorry, but I only accept Paypal.
The reason is that MY bank charges around $25 plus a percentage to ACCEPT a telegraphic transfer.

After a fuzz done and so much reading the lab it's time to start the g1776 so i just send the money for two Rev J boards. Thanks for do this boards!
Arnau.

Back