newbie builds ioaudio MK47 microphone

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I wanted to post another version of the layout for this PSU in my chassis.  It might give ya guys some more ideas.

NOTE: This is from the camera on my phone, not one of Chunger's Master Pieces!  Don't Judge me.  ;D
MK47-inside.jpg

I got the first mk47 into the studio yesterday and we were able to test for noise.  3 people were leaning all the way into the tweeter of the monitors with the console cranked trying to find the noise.  The build is nice and quiet.  The exact opinion of the engineer is,  "The console makes more noise than the mic, dude."

I don't know what's going on my 15+ year-old  "beat-to-death" mackie 1202 piece of crap that I listen to things in at home to verify function, but apparently, it's noisy.

So, mic is functioning fine.  Just waiting for capsules to arrive from Beesneez.  Given the health crisis their daughter is having right now and unexpected and extended trip to the US for medical treatment, I'm going to be patient.  They have much more important things to handle right now than my little capsules.

Hey Chunger, i read on a thread somewhere else, that business as usual with their orders, so you should get your capsules as expected? Bummer about his daughter though, i hope that goes very well.

BTW, don't be so lazy buddy and post some more pics of the zayance psu build! :eek: ;D ;)

Getting on with the build a little bit, I lay out the position of my resistors.  Originally, i had wanted to mount these directly on the vertical plane, but decided to make deeper cuts for my heat sinking instead, so the resistors are now on the bottom of the L-bracket.  Unfortunately, I had already cut and drilled around the toroid mounting point, so I could not flip the PCB around which would have allowed for a shorter wire run between the resistors and the PCB.

p1235629590-4.jpg

Ah. . . I guess an explanation would also be in order for the number of resistors.  Being as my piggy bank is a little bit broken right now due to large orders of microphones pending from China, I am not feeling particularly inclined to make another Mouser order, so I decided to cobble together the resistor values I have left over from the previous PSU.

With this Triad toroid, my sequence was Choke, 1K, 1K, 1K + 1K pot.  So the last stage was 2K because I had my trimmer pot bottomed out to max resistance.  I decided I would try spreading out the resistors along all 3 resistor stages, so my setup for this build is:

680ohm + 680ohm , 1K + 330ohm , 330ohm + 1K pot which ends up theoretically only 20 ohms more in total than my previous PSU which trimmed out to the target voltage.  .. well, almost anyways.  I'm sure the math probably works differently on the front stage resistors, but I thought it would be worth a try.  The hard part is drilling and tapping the mounting holes anyways.  At worst, I can buy the same value resistors as the previous build if this doesn't work out.  But, for now, I don't have to make another Mouser order.  Silly I know.

p1235629590-4.jpg

Once I determined the location of the resistors, I drilled my mounting holes. . . I'm going to tap 2-56 and drill with a #50 bit.  I actually drilled with a #52 bit which may explain my problem of breaking taps.  #50 bit allows for 75% thread engagement while #52 I presume allows for 100% which is not necessary for strength.  I should buy some #50 bits.

p1235630144-4.jpg

After drilling, I tap the holes.  .. unfortunately for me, I went a little bit too fast with my hand tapping and sheared off my last tap in one of the holes as it was almost through.  So, I had to make another trip to the screw store the next day to finish up.  I also was not able to extract the tap, so I had to re-drill one of my resistors, and it is offset from the rest.

Next, I align the L-bracket, secure the assembly with clamps and drill straight through the aluminum bracket and the case.  These are my mounting holes.  From the inside, I am able to easily drill 3 holes with a hand drill so I do.  I use a #36 bit because I will tap these for 6-32 threads.

p1235631108-4.jpg

I tap from the back side because I have better clearance for the handtool I am using.

p1235632064-4.jpg

From the bottom of the case, I enlarge the holes to allow the screw to pass through and bevel the edge to mount flat head screws.

p1235633082-5.jpg

p1235632708-4.jpg

With the L-bracket secured using 3 screws, I drill my remaining 2 mounting holes from the bottom because the bracket makes drilling these impossible from the top side.

p1235633782-5.jpg

Once these holds are tapped, the L-bracket is fully prepped for final assembly.

This particular case came to me as a prototyping sample because the sheetmetal on the base plate was bent the wrong direction causing the XLR holes to be in the wrong positions.  I align the XLR jacks with some creative straight edge and taping arrangements and attempt to drill these holes straight.

p1235633782-5.jpg

I never seem to get these right as my drill bit wanders, but with some creative filing on the holes, I get thing to look decent from the front side.

p1235634930-4.jpg

My particular rotary switch requires a larger hole than provided on the front face of the case, so I enlarge this with a unibit.

p1235635962-5.jpg

Next, I determine the final location of the choke and drill the 2 holes required for mounting this.

p1235636632-4.jpg

Next, I stuff the PCB.  This ended up being the easiest part of the whole build as there are very few components and the design is very straight forward.

p1235637266-4.jpg

I could not locate a 14K 1W resistor on Mouser at the time I purchased my parts, so I installed a 12K and a 2K resistor in series.

p1235637726-4.jpg

Suffering from a bit of attention deficit disorder, I jumped to installing the chassis-mount resistors.  I use some thermal compount.  Probably completely unnecessary but it makes me feel better about myself.

p1235638108-4.jpg

And, resistors are installed with some short 2-56 screws.

p1235638588-4.jpg

Resistors are going to be installed in series, so I decide to jumper the back side with some component cut-off ends.

p1235638998-4.jpg

Note the offset resistor and tap that is now permanently embedded in my bracket  :eek:

The trimmer pot is wired up with a short lead as the connection on PCB is very close to this location.

p1235639504-4.jpg

And, I install some 3/4" aluminum standoffs.

PCB is mounted and resistors wired in.

p1235640342-4.jpg

I decide to flip the toroid around to make wiring a bit more intuitive and dis-assembly easier if I need to service this later on.

p1235640390-4.jpg

And, I wire in my power switch and fused IEC.  Since I am in the US, I wire the primaries in parallel and the secondaries in series per my diagram in the point to point build.

p1235641104-4.jpg

Secondaries are wired in, and I utilize 2 of my L-bracket mounting points for utility ground and for star ground near the locations where these attach to the IEC and the PCB.

p1235642224-4.jpg

Next, I install the choke and wire that in.

p1235642846-4.jpg

p1235643588-4.jpg

You can keep the drill bit from wandering by awling the center hole prior to drilling. Awling is either using a sharp tool (something disposable like a nail or screw) and hammering the drilling point a few times to make a small divot, or using a small drill bit at the drill point as a pilot hole. I use the drywall screw and hammer technique myself. This technique has cleaned my work up immensely. Hope it works for you.

-James-

Next, I wire the pattern switch.  For Zayance PCB, when terminal 1 and 2 have contact, we are in cardioid.  When terminal 2 and 3 have contact, we are in omni.  The final position of the PCB and switch made for nice, short runs.

p1236396294-5.jpg

Next, I temporarily connect a 2.3k load between 105V and 0V terminals to get a rough calibration of the PSU.  I know from my previous build that with the trimmer pulled all the way back (max resistance), this unit should be very close.  I'm hoping we have just a little room to spare and I do not have to replace the last 330ohm resistor with a 680ohm.  Use caution and take common sense precautions like clearing the work area, securing loose solder wire, be aware of when the unit is plugged in, etc.  We are about to poke and prod in a high voltage circuit with some temporarily installed test components.

p1236396850-4.jpg

The first test is an utter failure because I forgot to install a fuse.

p1236397626-4.jpg

The 2nd test shows I'm just a hair high on my voltage.  I know the actual microphone has a little bit less resistance than the test setup and was up about 3 volts, so I will not be able to trim this to the specified voltage but as suspected, it is very close.  Notice I am using clips and am not touching the meter's leads.  This is the safest way to test.

p1236398342-4.jpg

But, lucky for me, once I installed the LED, the psu was loaded just a little bit more and I was able to get 105V with a little room to spare.

p1236398876-4.jpg

After verifying the build and making my rough calibration, I wire up the 7 pin and 3 pin XLR's according to my drawing for the point to point build.

p1236399432-5.jpg

One last detail. . . I put in a chicken knob for the pattern switch.

p1236400120-4.jpg

And Voila! 

p1236400998-4.jpg

p1236401616-4.jpg

p1236402164-4.jpg

p1236403938-4.jpg

p1236404488-4.jpg

p1236405074-4.jpg

This build turned out better than I expected.  When I started the PCB build, I thought I would probably be much more attached to the point to point build and that it would run cooler by far, but the layout I chose to do with the L-bracket heat sink ended up working really well.  This PSU also runs completely cool to the touch just like the point to point build.  So, after a few bumps in the road, we have a pair of nice mk47 power supplies with varying levels of that pesky DIY required.

Hello, this is Eric from equinox systems. I just read through your thread and noticed that you have had a bad experience with us. I'm now handling customer service and ongoing business activities at this time, and I just wanted to apologize that we were not able to help you when your shipment got lost. At the time we learned your parts were lost in the mail we did not have any more stock to replace your units. I am so sorry that this happened and wanted to let you know that we have another shipment on the way due to arrive later in January and would be happy to send additional parts now that they are available. I understand it is late, but wanted to do what I can to make this right as it does seem unfair that the parts didn't arrive. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to help. This is a fantastic build thread by the way.

Apologies

Sincerely,
eric

Ekiner said:
Hello, this is Eric from equinox systems. I just read through your thread and noticed that you have had a bad experience with us. I'm now handling customer service and ongoing business activities at this time, and I just wanted to apologize that we were not able to help you when your shipment got lost. At the time we learned your parts were lost in the mail we did not have any more stock to replace your units. I am so sorry that this happened and wanted to let you know that we have another shipment on the way due to arrive later in January and would be happy to send additional parts now that they are available. I understand it is late, but wanted to do what I can to make this right as it does seem unfair that the parts didn't arrive. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to help. This is a fantastic build thread by the way.

Apologies

Sincerely,
eric

With all due respect, Did you send Chung a pm, or contact him directly?, you'd be better served by contacting the man himself, and let Chung speak of your redeeming efforts, that would be of value, this public post comes off as a PR move, and a little cheap to me.

JMO,
good luck to you in the future

Ekiner said:
At the time we learned your parts were lost in the mail we did not have any more stock to replace your units.

Hello Eric,

I have never had any interactions with you so please do not take any of these statements personally.  I refer to my interactions with your company and its operating policies.  Even though the actions and positions taken may not reflect on choices that you were directly involved with, because you operate the company now, it is a problem that you now inherit.

As stated in my previous comments, I am extremely careful about making any negative statements online about any company because it is a small community, but my experience with my Equinox "purchase" was among the worst if not the single worst online buying experience I have had interacting with any company.  It is easy to do the right thing when it is convenient, but the measure of the character and priorities of a person and/or company is when things are not convenient, and I understand that the timing of my issue came at a very inconvenient time.  I spent just shy of $1000 and received nothing.  Not only were no offers made to help close the gap even slightly, but from the first private interaction to the last, it was clearly and forcefully maintained that this is not Equinox's problem and essentially, I was out of luck.  Clearly, protecting profits was a higher priority than protecting the customer.

You can refer back to your invoice records and find that 2 microphone bodies were not the only items purchased.  I also purchased matched pair of capsules (a high margin product) which you have had in stock perpetually.  Many things could have been done to assist, but none were offered.

A quote from your sales policy is as follows:

"Equinox Systems is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs to the product during transit after the product has left our facility; any such damages or losses are the responsibility of the courier."

As I found out, this policy is enforced to the letter and it is deemed acceptable to have the customer incur large monetary losses without receiving any product.  This is not ok with me.  This is certainly not ok with my wife, who for the most part is happily oblivious to my tinkerings and building of this preamp, that EQ, and this or that microphone. . . it's all "blah blah blah blah" in her mind until I mention Equinox and she is still furious about this transaction.  She will likely remain so until a refund is provided.  This is not an operating policy by which I would recommend anyone purchase parts.

I completely understand that it is bad times all around when something gets lost in the mail, but as a small business operator, my first step when that happens is to chuck the profits from that deal out the window and try to figure out how to do right by the customer and deliver as expected.  If it turns out, I can still break even or insurance will cover. . .awesome.  But unfortunately, most of the time loss is incurred.

I have spent tens of thousands of dollars now making sure an alternate body option will be perpetually available at reasonable cost for those who wish to build this fine microphone kit.  Additionally, Beesneez and ioaudio now offer or are about to offer premium quality options at higher price point.  Both of these companies I heartily recommend.

Good grief!

A 1K loss on an e-buy would just about break my will to live  :'( 

Buyer doubly beware for orders > couple hundred  :mad:

Hope the future brings some good karma your way Chunger!

Best Regards

chunger said:
....I spent just shy of $1000 and received nothing....

Chunger, to set the record straight, you did receive some insurance reinbursement from USPS, did you not?

I personally packed and shipped your order.  You placed your order on December 28th, 2011, and I shipped it (with emailed confirmation of shipment sent to you) on December 29th, 2011.

You contacted us to make us aware you had not received your order on March 28th, 2012.  We provided all available documentation concerning your shipment to you to assist you in filing a claim, as well as initiating inquiries on our end. 

The tracking very clearly shows the package was out for delivery:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9105150134711103483793

I hope you are not put in a position as a DIY merchant where a customer waits 3 months to tell you a domestic order with tracking that should have taken less than a week didn't show up, but if you are, I encourage you to suggest they file an insurance claim with the carrier rather than ship replacement product for free.  The shipper cannot file loss claims; they must come from the receiver.

techix said:
chunger said:
....I spent just shy of $1000 and received nothing....

Chunger, to set the record straight, you did receive some insurance reinbursement from USPS, did you not?

I personally packed and shipped your order.  You placed your order on December 28th, 2011, and I shipped it (with emailed confirmation of shipment sent to you) on December 29th, 2011.

You contacted us to make us aware you had not received your order on March 28th, 2012.  We provided all available documentation concerning your shipment to you to assist you in filing a claim, as well as initiating inquiries on our end. 

The tracking very clearly shows the package was out for delivery:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9105150134711103483793

I hope you are not put in a position as a DIY merchant where a customer waits 3 months to tell you a domestic order with tracking that should have taken less than a week didn't show up, but if you are, I encourage you to suggest they file an insurance claim with the carrier rather than ship replacement product for free.  The shipper cannot file loss claims; they must come from the receiver.

No mis-information was given in this thread, it is clearly stated on the first post that my net loss on the deal is $481.88.  There is no delivery confirmation on the package.  USPS tracks the package to Berkeley California which is right next to my town. . . after this, there is no trail.  There is no delivery confirmation and I do not have a package otherwise, this thread would be filled with photos of a pair of Equinox bodies and capsules.  Due to questions concerning the availability of the Binder connector, there were a few starts and stops to executing my transaction, so my assumption when I initially did not receive the package was I must have not completed the transaction.  Upon re-visiting all invoices for taxes, I discovered on my end that the transaction did in fact process at which point I contacted Equinox to enquire.

Now, certainly the timing is non-ideal from a customer, and I did state in my previous postings that Equinox provided me invoice documentation to file claims with USPS insurance.  The representatives at USPS that I spoke with clearly indicated that it is highly unusual for the receiver to file claim as opposed to the shipper which is why I needed additional documentation and information that only the shipper would have in order to properly file my claim.  In the few other instances where I have dealt with web orders not delivered (which were all taken care with utmost speed and consideration), the shipping company re-delivered product and filed claim.

The fact of the matter is, I spent $995.00 on parts and did not receive goods.  Blame was rightfully placed on the delivery company for the lost package but, when the limits of their liability did not cover the cost of replacement, blame was placed on the customer for not explicitly purchasing insurance, and the position of your company is that you did me a favor by purchasing partial insurance at your great expense, and I should be really, really pleased that I only lost $481.88.  Enough shipping/handling was charged to pay for full coverage.  Your position is that you went above and beyond the call of duty in this transaction, and I strongly disagree with this assertion.  I think most people in my position would disagree as well.

Your terms of sale policy remain unchanged.  Prior to posting about this transaction online, I communicated in private about all details until it was clearly and decisively confirmed that this was your final position and the resolution you deemed satisfactory (keep all of the customer's money and take no action to offset the customer's net losses).  If you had in fact reconsidered your position, perhaps a direct email or phone call would have been a better choice than a public posting.

chunger said:
...my assumption when I initially did not receive the package was I must have not completed the transaction.  Upon re-visiting all invoices for taxes, I discovered on my end that the transaction did in fact process at which point I contacted Equinox to enquire.

One might think the "thank you for your order, here is your receipt" email, or the "your order has shipped, here is your tracking number" emails would have been sufficient confirmation that your order had been processed.  Or, perhaps, $1,000 missing off whatever account you made the purchase from.  If you were revisiting invoices for taxes, had you somehow saved the $1,000 invoice for use later in your taxes?  That would imply you were aware the order had been completed also.

chunger said:
The representatives at USPS that I spoke with clearly indicated that it is highly unusual for the receiver to file claim as opposed to the shipper which is why I needed additional documentation and information that only the shipper would have in order to properly file my claim.  In the few other instances where I have dealt with web orders not delivered (which were all taken care with utmost speed and consideration), the shipping company re-delivered product and filed claim.

Really?  I've had to file lost package claims before and was always responsible for filing as the receiver.  This is because the reimbursement check will be made out to whoever files the claim, who also consequently is the person who suffered the monetary loss-  that is to say, the package receiver.  The shipper already has their money. 

I also find it hard to believe that a reputable business would simply 'ship you another one' based off a claim that one did not receive the package 3 months after delivery.  To do so opens a business to expansive potential for fraud; to receive a 2nd unit (or 3rd, or 4th) all one must do is call the merchant and claim they never received the package.

The method by which I double back to check music-related purchases is of little consequence here, but some receipts are physically kept, and other emails are flagged for later review/logging. . . in this instance a response email sent to a less-frequently monitored paypal account address slipped through the cracks unread until a complete review of the year's expenditures and related emails/invoices was performed.

The whole point of delivery confirmation is to. . . well, confirm delivery.  What you do not have in this instance is customer who is maliciously and baselessly claiming loss of package in order to defraud you.  There is in-fact, no record of delivery.  It is possible that you might actually have a legitimate customer who is enthusiastic about DIY microphones and is looking to share knowledge, show how cool some of available kits are, and generally have some great DIY fun.  In my enthusiasm for a project, I failed to read some critical fine print on a really expensive purchase.  This is my experience and I feel it is valuable to the general knowledge base.  I certainly would have greatly appreciated coming across a red flag to give some consideration before putting down my hard-earned.  It doesn't really matter if the package got within 5 miles, 3 miles, or half a block from my house.  It was not delivered.  But, I'm glad you are well protected from scheming DIY'ers.

Enjoy your $995.

I am certain at some point,  a similar situation will come up with one of my customers.  I'd venture to say it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.  That's the nature of selling things.  The way that I respond will hopefully tell a different story.

techix said:
chunger said:
...my assumption when I initially did not receive the package was I must have not completed the transaction.  Upon re-visiting all invoices for taxes, I discovered on my end that the transaction did in fact process at which point I contacted Equinox to enquire.

One might think the "thank you for your order, here is your receipt" email, or the "your order has shipped, here is your tracking number" emails would have been sufficient confirmation that your order had been processed.  Or, perhaps, $1,000 missing off whatever account you made the purchase from.  If you were revisiting invoices for taxes, had you somehow saved the $1,000 invoice for use later in your taxes?  That would imply you were aware the order had been completed also.

chunger said:
The representatives at USPS that I spoke with clearly indicated that it is highly unusual for the receiver to file claim as opposed to the shipper which is why I needed additional documentation and information that only the shipper would have in order to properly file my claim.  In the few other instances where I have dealt with web orders not delivered (which were all taken care with utmost speed and consideration), the shipping company re-delivered product and filed claim.

Really?  I've had to file lost package claims before and was always responsible for filing as the receiver.  This is because the reimbursement check will be made out to whoever files the claim, who also consequently is the person who suffered the monetary loss-  that is to say, the package receiver.  The shipper already has their money. 

I also find it hard to believe that a reputable business would simply 'ship you another one' based off a claim that one did not receive the package 3 months after delivery.  To do so opens a business to expansive potential for fraud; to receive a 2nd unit (or 3rd, or 4th) all one must do is call the merchant and claim they never received the package.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow! seriously!, you have offended my sense of justice! what a bunch of convoluted BS!

WHEN SOMEONE SENDS YOU $1,000.00 FOR PRODUCT, IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO ABSORB THE COST OF A "LOST IN MAIL", OR SOME OTHER FAILURE OF DELIVERY/DAMAGE, REQUIRE A SIGNATURE, OR PURCHASE THE NECESSARY INSURANCE TO HAVE THE "PAID FOR" ITEMS COVERED IN FULL. NEVER, EVER PUT THAT BURDEN ON THE CUSTOMER! IT IS INCUMBENT UPON YOUR BUSINESS TO ENSURE SATISFACTION IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN BUSINESS.

I cannot believe you guys still dont get this??(at least one of you doesn't?), do the people that work there even talk to each other? This is nothing more than a "business transaction 101" classroom equation! I find it outrageous that you would bring this back up on Chungs thread, where he's helping others, including some who have bought microphone body's from YOU!  Your "blame the customer" approach here is a disgrace!

right is right, you guys have been, currently are, and will continue to be WRONG on this matter!
disgusting :mad:

Oh, and by the way, I've never met or spoken to Chung. You should do yourself a favor, don't respond to this, take your medicine and move on,...otherwise, I personally, will take it upon myself to post and repeat your product name over and over, as well as start threads on other forums pertaining to this event so this cheez hurling episode will top the list on a google search! merry christmass ???

Hi all, I'm Chunger's wife...otherwise known as "Mrs. Exceedingly Pissed Off at Equinox."

I have to say, I'm astounded that Mr. Equinox is trying to defend some of the most absurd business practices I've ever seen.  As someone who is self-employed and sells things fairly frequently, I am horrified at how this whole transaction transpired.

Ekiner said:
At the time we learned your parts were lost in the mail we did not have any more stock to replace your units.

At which point, a reimbursement would have been in order.  We would have gladly taken replacement parts, but seriously, if you don't have them in stock for almost a year, I don't know many people who wouldn't instead require a refund.

techix said:

Let's clear a few things up:  I found that this transaction had occured when I (as the person who has historically handled 99% of our family's finances) was looking over our previous year's credit card statements for tax-relevant transactions.  I said, "hey, Chunger, what was this $1000 purchase made at the end of the year?"  We looked into it, and realized it was microphones (or whatever, I don't know)...and that Chunger had thought the transaction hadn't been completed and he hadn't received anything.  I don't know about you all, but I'm not 100% shocked that we overlooked a major charge that happened right around the holidays.  A lot of stuff gets charged around that time, and I don't comb through every transaction that pops up on my statements.  As for the emails, really?  You read every email you get in your inbox??  I don't know anyone who does.  A "thank you for your order" email can easily end up either in spam or mass-deleted along with all of the other junk we get every day. 

techix said:
chunger said:

techix said:
Really?  I've had to file lost package claims before and was always responsible for filing as the receiver.  This is because the reimbursement check will be made out to whoever files the claim, who also consequently is the person who suffered the monetary loss-  that is to say, the package receiver.  The shipper already has their money." 

This makes no sense at all since a reputable company would have already refunded the customer's money when they realize that their product HAD NEVER BEEN DELIVERED.  USPS would refund the seller (who, is btw, the person who has to confirm the shipped item's value).  USPS, by the way, confirmed that this package had not been delivered.  But why are you bickering about who should have filed the claim?  Does it really matter?

YOU, Equinox, put the burden of responsibility on your customer for the fact that YOU (as you were the shipper and the only one in control of actually purchasing postage and insurance) only insured the package for half it's value.  THAT is the part that makes me mad.  Fine, something that was ordered was lost in the mail.  That happens, but to have a purchase that cost almost $1000 be insured for only $500, and the seller not cover the gap is Ridiculous.  As a seller, I have insured some shipments and not insured others (though I always purchase delivery confirmation), but if something goes missing I'm always willing to refund the customer (who, after all, has no product!!!) what they paid.

Finally, You're seriously trying to "replace" the product a YEAR later??  And on a public forum, on your "customer's" thread?  Right before we have a shipment of God knows how many microphones arriving (on Christmas Eve, mind you) to take up half my house???  Frankly, if it hadn't been for this experience I probably wouldn't have wanted Chunger to embark on this endeavor.  As it is, well....I hope karma kicks Equinox in the butt.

Latest posts

Back