OJ Gets 15 Years

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Sorry to be a Pedant, but, on the news (here in UK), they said 33 years, earliest possible remission in 10 years.

But he's very sorry . . .

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

different news organizations had different numbers  for his sentence which is weird.  He got 15 years as a minimum IIRC. knowing the jail system in america, even though people wish he was locked up for previous alleged murder crimes, He will be out in a few years because of good behavior... ::)

Since 'one-third-off-for-good-behaviour' is the 'going rate', It seems reasonable that his sentence recommendation is a 15-year minimum, which would suggest that the EARLIEST he could be released would be in 10 years...

...which would explain both numbers. -One is applicable if you want to report his sentence time, the other if you want to report the minimum time which he'd spend behind bars.

His dumbest move in my eyes was when he wrote that "if I had done it" book about killing his former missus... If half the country believes that you really DID commit a double-murder, it's not a good idea to lay out in writing what plans you would have made to "do it properly"...

But he's plainly got a nasty side to him, as evidences by the surveillance recordings, and his unhinged shouting in the background of the 911 calls from his (later murdered) wife.

Keith

Different states probably still have variations in parole practices despite efforts in uniform sentencing. One of the guys I play basketball with is a prison guard and he was talking about prisoners being released early because of budget constraints. I doubt that is an isolated problem.

Hopefully they'll find enough budget to keep the juice on ice for a while.

JR

Nasty or plain angry side to him if you ask me. Did you ever hear the recorded conversation that got him in trouble....

What amazes me is the fact that he reminds me of so many people. They talk with big cojones(balls) to you non spanish speaking and then the moment they get into trouble, they are all of a sudden soft spoken and whine like a baby about how it was a mistake.

pucho812 said:
Nasty or plain angry side to him if you ask me. Did you ever hear the recorded conversation that got him in trouble....

What amazes me is the fact that he reminds me of so many people. They talk with big cojones(balls) to you non spanish speaking and then the moment they get into trouble, they are all of a sudden soft spoken and whine like a baby about how it was a mistake.

That's called a psychopath.

:)

They had a two hour community shower on his arrival so everybody could get a taste of The Juice. :'(

Celebrity Inmates, isn't that a board game or a TV show?

Latest posts

Back