ok NOW Im ready to power up the SSL

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant say much happend by doing that....back to the schems.

Could you give me some currents I should be able to measure some places if its getting power ?

Gustav

Hi Gustav!
The first I do is to measure the voltage after the regulators, if you use IC sockets measure the voltage before inserting the IC's!
Still no signal through the unit? trace the signal with a scope!
Good Luck!

I changed the fuse (again) and got the meter to swing up right and hold that position. then i shut it down and went to get a headphone preamp and a mic (Figured there should be enough gain in it to pass the mic signal so I could hear it) when i attached those things and turned it on, nothing again.

Deattach them, and nothing. Might wait with further work on this. I have so much other stuff to do. Just thought this would be the day :grin:

Gustav

measure the voltage (before+) after the regulators. look and double look for all the parts (regulators,caps,bridge,Opams etc). check your wiring.

give us more details. I think we all here can help you to get your well made pcbs running.

may u use the official ssl help thread next time?

remember to make sure all your wire jumpers are in place. there are quite a few of them on both boards and are easy to miss....

Back