Peluso P14 experiences?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, after 20+ years of being a subscriber, I'm certainly not renewing my subscription this time. It used to be a pretty good publication covering a wider range of music genres with a "Behind The Gear" articles and seemingly decent product reviews, but not any more. As for the P-414 review, it has all the signs of either Tape Op or the reviewer getting some sort of kickback.

This is the second thread I've read today where someone stopped reading TapeOp. I still have a subscription, but I haven't even looked at the last 8 issues I have. I can't put my finger on it but something about it no longer appeals to me. I used to read it cover to cover. Kind of sad. That was the last print magazine I had any interest in and now I don't even find that worth reading.

This is the second thread I've read today where someone stopped reading TapeOp. I still have a subscription, but I haven't even looked at the last 8 issues I have. I can't put my finger on it but something about it no longer appeals to me. I used to read it cover to cover. Kind of sad. That was the last print magazine I had any interest in and now I don't even find that worth reading.
I read every issue cover to cover. Beginning with the editor's column on the inside back cover.

Sometimes they even print my letters to the editor.

Back