Post music here

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the clones out of cold storage again. They're still not very communicable off stage (they just kind of mumble random lyrics they've learned), but they sure trained up on their instruments quickly!

EDIT: Seriously, this is one of my favorite local songwriters, and this is a legitimately awesome song.

These drums that come in at 5min 10sec... This recording has always been a benchmark to me as it comes to sweet, sweet warm sounding drums, this is pure sugar to my ears;

The youtube thing screws with the fidelity quite a bit, it was the best version I could find.

This track also made me buy an envelope filter kit... I have to build that yet.

Last edited:
A musician friend of mine just released this song to highlight spiraling rents and the homelessness crisis going on here , he's been getting air play on national media a lot lately , but this tune seems like a bit of a hot potatoe they dont seem to want to touch , truth can be a bitter pill to swallow at times too .

so the guy who voices bob from bob's burgers did an album of jazz piano. The big joke here being he doesn't play jazz piano, or any instrument at all.
Oh man, I remember when this came out. It's SUCH an amazing joke. I'm sure the musicians were a little annoyed (maybe both before and after they knew what was going on), but it's a great reminder for some musicians not to take themselves so seriously all the time.

Even if I don't want to listen to the music (such as it is), I really do respect it as a piece of performance art.

Oh man, I remember when this came out. It's SUCH an amazing joke. I'm sure the musicians were a little annoyed (maybe both before and after they knew what was going on), but it's a great reminder for some musicians not to take themselves so seriously all the time.

Even if I don't want to listen to the music (such as it is), I really do respect it as a piece of performance art.

he does it with such a straight face and plays way off but not just random off, it almost sounds like he knows enough to be off properly. for example any knucklehead would have just played a bunch of fast stuff trying to fill in every nook and cranny, but he doesn't. it is a serious attempt to play jazz without knowing jazz which is executed well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back