Post music here

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a video to this performance but the bootleg sounds much better ,

You can clearly hear Franks rig starts to break away on him and oscillate in certain places .
The guitar starts to act more like a theremin .

Last edited:
Been a little bit since I posted one of the Sunday online concerts. Plus is kind of an excuse to show a new (to me) guitar.

"Blend a powerful, passionate singer, a crisp, acoustic guitar player and a warm heart and you will have singer-songwriter Lynn Hollyfield. Hollyfield's roots hail from Staten Island, NY. From great jazz artists such as Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday to the Beatles, Cream, and CSNY, Hollyfield launched into her own songwriting infusing these influences to create a diverse repertoire of contemporary folk, pop, blues, and jazz. Lynn has won awards both as a songwriter and performer, including multiple WAMMIEs for her first album."

I'm FREAKING OUT......lol.....songs from 7 years ago I liked:

And to a lesser extent (audible autotune):

Hey, I miss the "four guys in a room" era

Bri

I typed 'post music here' in the search box and hit enter , it doesnt show up , if you dont believe me try it yourself .
If it really bothers you that much amalgamate the newer posts in the thread I started into the original .
Sure enough the 'post music here' thread is one of the few where were we can express an opinion with minimal chance of arguments , but I wasnt 100% sure the thread hadnt been locked/deleted ,thats the reason I flagged it up .

Well.....
Now that I included the words 'post music here' within a post in the original thread it does show up , didnt before though .

Heres a brand new tune from a great Irish artist ,
I love the way she bends the notes in a Kate Bush like manner ,

I also saw your duet with Alice Cooper ,
and he even allowed you change the verse to German ,
band sounds great also ,

Season 2 finale for my Sunday matinees today!

Radiation Puppy -- Chris, Mandy, Fuso, Troy, and Tony -- join me for season 2, episode 12 of the Matinees.

Radiation Puppy is a rock/pop band from Baltimore with songwriter Chris Hamilton (vocals, bass, piano) backed by veteran musicians Mandy (guitar and vocals), Fuso (keys), Troy (drums), and Tony (guitar). The band has been an off-and-on feature of the Baltimore music scene for 25 years. The full band joins me on the matinee with a ferocious set featuring some new compositions and a couple songs from their back catalog.

This was my first time recording anything larger than a trio at the same time -- I've run live sound for 5 or 6 people before but it's easier in a large room where you don't have to mic so many things separately. It was a really good experience and it reminded me of how good a take can be when it's everyone in a room all at once playing together. I had a little less time than usual to do the mix, but I was surprised how little overall really needed to be done, because the players were all pretty good about moderating their own parts.

Back