Post music here

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some cant stand those contemplative vocal masterpieces that make you think about the meaning of life

I was about 15 when I discovered the Band on the soundtrack of easy rider ,
Last waltz sometime later ,
jaw dropping musicianship , the charlie was probably good that night too 😘

Theres can be a really nice difuse reverb if you record in a forest , the lack of early reflections gives a great sense of space without cluttering up the sound .
The effect is easily heard in the clip posted above .

“Just follow the dots”
Steve cropper says this about song writing The dots being the dots on his guitar neck making T he first chords he learned. Following that he got a few songs out of it. Midnight hour by Wilson picket, and midnight hour played backwards which was Eddie Floyd’s knock on wood.
Knock on wood in particular just hits in all the right places.

“Just follow the dots”
Steve cropper says this about song writing The dots being the dots on his guitar neck making T he first chords he learned. Following that he got a few songs out of it. Midnight hour by Wilson picket, and midnight hour played backwards which was Eddie Floyd’s knock on wood.
Knock on wood in particular just hits in all the right places.
He or one of his band mates was on Ronnie Wood's radio show which was shown on Sky Arts a few years back. He said the exact same thing about follow the dots and showed Ronnie exactly what he meant.

Cheers

Ian

Here's a mix I just finished of a fun tune called 'EnDance'. 25 tracks I think. Everything sub'd down to groups. Lemme know what you think!

Last edited:
I enjoyed that thanks Desol ,
The drums have a nice ambient mic effect ,

reminds me of the Manchester sound , factory records ....

Definitely keeps your attention for the 3 minutes 24 , even secondtime round

Last edited:
Im a big Bon Scott and Rory Gallagher fan ,
The Bon AI clip doesnt sound right to me , certain words it gets close enough on , but in general it sounds faked .

Latest posts

Back