Proud of us at diy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take that as a compliment. ;)

I appreciate the British ability to craft very palatable ales. I recall traveling with my UK rep seeing how many different black and tans we could assemble from the sundry pub draught beers.

JR

PS: I was pleasantly surprised by beers I found down in Oz (including stouts), but not all that surprising from the history.

When nothing else works, attack the source, right?...
No actually I was criticizing you for stirring the pot by posting a recent liberal talking point... I thought I was pretty generous with my characterization of propublica as mostly factual, unlike so many these days.

This thread had remained mostly civil because we are avoiding dropping partisan grenades. Apparently that was too hard to resist.

JR

No actually I was criticizing you for stirring the pot by posting a recent liberal talking point... I thought I was pretty generous with my characterization of propublica as mostly factual, unlike so many these days.

This thread had remained mostly civil because we are avoiding dropping partisan grenades. Apparently that was too hard to resist.

JR
It's sad that you see corruption of a supreme court justice as merely a "partisan" issue. This says a lot.

It's sad that you see corruption of a supreme court justice as merely a "partisan" issue. This says a lot.
I did not read your link, because I could tell from a distance what it was.

I am trying to remain chill despite what you claim this says about me... 🤔

For the record I consider myself expert about me. I am aware of my many flaws.

JR

Latest posts

Back