Proud of us at diy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is intentional that I chose to not engage in partisan "red meat" arguments.

Are you intentionally ignoring my request to stop criticizing me?

Just to be clear... please stop.

JR
Well, I do think the record shows that you actually were the one who made it about yourself (not the first time, I dare say).

And the corruption I was actually pointing out did not even get acknowledged from those on the right side of the spectrum. It should be a nonpartisan issue.

Well, I do think the record shows that you actually were the one who made it about yourself (not the first time, I dare say).
and more of the same
And the corruption I was actually pointing out did not even get acknowledged from those on the right side of the spectrum. It should be a nonpartisan issue.
I read (skimmed) the WSJ coverage of this report, with quotes from 3 democrat senators (no surprises from them).

JR

PS; For some bipartisan embarrassment how about the Lolita express flights to Epstein's island?

I had been assiduously avoiding this thread and a thus unaware that the Propublica article had already been linked. I think Thomas is deserving of his own thread anyway—no offense, bubthis thread is kind of lame.

Latest posts

Back