pucho scores at the GT sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Man on man, talk about lots of useful items. Boxes upon boxes of tubes. All kinds. Mic bodies galore, most of them 85% complete(usually missing xlr connectors and screens) Lots of amps and other random shit. Power tranformers by the box full. Mic output transformers. Bricks going for about 50.00 dollars all were not working but simple fixes. man I wish I had more cash...

So I picked up
1.the aspin pitman tube book
2.various caps
3.a working mxl 2001 for 20.00 dollars
4. leslie 21H amp in working order
5.leslie guitar pedal to plug guitars into leslie amps
6.round GT VU meter for the vipre
7. various NOS tubes
and the find of the day was a complete vipre in working order, only missing the tubes, VU ,meter and chassis. total cost for vipre was 300.00 and nothing wrong with it, just missing a chassis.

i was next to you when you got the vipre i should have known you were from
around here :) congratulation again on the find
francois

Bastard .........!

Hey, buy up all teh useable tubes for the various projects around here and the re-sell them to your brothers here with a modest margin.

Go on help a brother in need.

Whatever I pick up and goes off to the DIY community, goes out at cost + shipping. what people really might want to do is head down there after saturday when whatever is left hits the dumpsters :twisted:

Dumpster diving anyone?

Back