Sunset sound

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florida is an attractive destination for many citizens unhappy with blue state taxes and mismanagement. My older brother (the smart one) planned his escape from CA and is building a new house in NC.

I expect a lot of the established FL residents don't appreciate all the snowbirds moving there to stay.

JR

The rich are laughing their asses off.
Who are "the rich?"

You still keep blaming your govt (or at least the other side in that govt). It's turned to slapstick.

Well, the government is causing a lot of the problem (and costing us our own tax dollars for it).

According to a Gallup poll from January 2019, 16% of Americans, including 40% of women under the age of 30, would like to leave the United States. Many decide to retire abroad seeking a lower cost of living, especially affordable health care. Etc.
Well, bye. I'd wager most of those people have never been outside the US, especially to any places with significantly lower CoL. They'll want to come back after experiencing it. And if they don't, well, bye. Shouldn't be able to vote here if you left of your own accord.

Back