The most versatile preamp EVER

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[silent:arts] said:
but first I need to sort out my problems with PayPal & MasterCard.
an online store without payment service is unnecessary :mad:

yes, i hear you. i wish there was a better way to do this without giving business to those evil empires...

i might snail mail you some euros for a D-LA2A board soon ok?  ;D... seriously.

Hi,

I've got some quotes from PCB manufactures and It seems that I'll be able to offer them for 10eu if we get 50+ and 9eu for 100+
I know price break isn't enormous, that's because of setup costs and shipping. I'll make a thread in black market as soon as I recieve a prototype from them.

cheers,
Michal

Hi Michal,

What ever happened with this project? Did you get your proto's? Maybe I missed something in the BM. I could use a few of theses right now. That's why I'm a asking.  ;)

Best, Jeff

Hi,
I just had to postpone everything. I had some pretty busy time this month. I've ordered a proto in december - it should be at my friends place in Poland. I'll try to get hold of it asap and let you know how it went.
I promise to a BM thread with all the details in the next 10 days.

regards,
Michal

It FINALLY arrived:

DSCN5793.JPG

proper feeler will follow  8)

Cool - I'm excited to get some. Would a group shipment to the US make sense?
I have a 1st unique preamp design in my head ready to build!

Pinout for the DOAs is reversed as Harpo noticed. I must have missed his post. I will correct it in the final version. Huh, it's good to order prototype in advance anyway ;)

BM thread:
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=43375.0

About group shippment to US - let's see how many people will order first but I'm open to all ways of reducing shipping cost.

Wow. I'm glad this is going.

If you are doing a correction, can you include the finger for stereo link? I have some compressor ideas.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back