The Vaccine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The black fungus outbreak in India, was already discussed in this thread about 2 weeks ago... Mainly affecting people with immune systems already compromised by diabetes.

===
Indeed next fall they will probably be pimping covid booster shots, may even be rolling in this years flu strains.

JR

The black fungus outbreak in India, was already discussed in this thread about 2 weeks ago... Mainly affecting people with immune systems already compromised by diabetes.

===
Indeed next fall they will probably be pimping covid booster shots, may even be rolling in this years flu strains.

JR
John, the black fungus thing just appeared in America, specifically in Uruguay.

John, the black fungus thing just appeared in America, specifically in Uruguay.
another diabetic man... Mold spores are everywhere but the healthy human immune system usually rejects them. The COVID attack on top of an already compromised immune system from diabetes is a bad mix.

I heard anecdotally about one local case of a human with a black mold colonization in the lung (IIRC), from my clinic nurse maybe 8 years ago, unrelated to COVID.

I think metabolic syndrome is a larger health problem than we give it concern for.

Our immune system is working 24x7 to keep us alive.

There are probably already "black fungus" cases in the USA, but media just hasn't unearthed them yet (pun intended).

JR

another diabetic man... Mold spores are everywhere but the healthy human immune system usually rejects them. The COVID attack on top of an already compromised immune system from diabetes is a bad mix.

I heard anecdotally about one local case of a human with a black mold colonization in the lung (IIRC), from my clinic nurse maybe 8 years ago, unrelated to COVID.

I think metabolic syndrome is a larger health problem than we give it concern for.

Our immune system is working 24x7 to keep us alive.

There are probably already "black fungus" cases in the USA, but media just hasn't unearthed them yet (pun intended).

JR
I have pre-diabetes 😬 Its due to weight gain, I have lost 49 pounds in the last 6 months, but my physician suspended my prediabetes medication because it gave me mad diarrhea.

Good luck... insulin resistance is reversible with weight loss and resistance training (weight lifting). The conversion of blood sugar to glycogen by insulin is done inside our muscles.

I am not a fan of using medication alone for this, but do whatever works for you.... I notice from the TV commercials for these medicines that they tout them for weight loss benefits (its not nice to fool mother nature).

Don't listen to me, listen to your doctor.

JR

Good luck... insulin resistance is reversible with weight loss and resistance training (weight lifting). The conversion of blood sugar to glycogen by insulin is done inside our muscles.

I am not a fan of using medication alone for this, but do whatever works for you.... I notice from the TV commercials for these medicines that they tout them for weight loss benefits (its not nice to fool mother nature).

Don't listen to me, listen to your doctor.

JR
I agree, my doctor said that the best cure is to loose weight, training and so on, but he prescribed Metphormin, which give me the runs....

Seems that one jab only is only 33% effective against the Indian variant. So high risk of reinfection. Couldn't find data on infection risk of recovered patients, but I guess it's similarly high, if not higher (the longer ago) -- either way it's a bit disappointing.

In turn, combined vaccines apparently increase neutralising antibodies sevenfold (Spanish study : https://globalnews.ca/news/7871590/mix-match-covid-vaccines-astrazeneca-pfizer/) ,
whereas second jab by same maker (two AZ or two Pfizer) yields only threefold increase, which is pretty good already.

This points to combining vaccines (as in Sputnik approach). However, second jab then also triggers more side effects -- nothing out of the 'ordinary' though.

Also, this could be a good approach for updated third booster jabs: different cocktail by different maker .

There was a bit of data analysis at the WaPo today (I won't link so that no one has the opportunity to complain about paywalls) that indicates the infection rate among the unvaccinated is almost as high as it was in mid-January. So while overall numbers look good, if you're unvaccinated your risk is still very high. (And it might get worse still as new variants gain traction.)
A quote from that article:
“I hope this does not become a tale of two societies,” he said. “The people who are vaccinated and are protected can resume their lives, taking off their masks.

“The people who are not vaccinated are the ones who are not wearing a mask or washing their hands. Those are the very people who often times will socialize and be around similar like-minded people. You’re going to have the pandemic continue in those clusters.”

And a graphic:

Attachments

• covid-unvaccinated-risk.jpg
    covid-unvaccinated-risk.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have been predicting for some time that there will be at least another round of vaccines, with a possibility of turning this into an annual "flu shot" revenue stream. The flu shot industry is not as profitable as this could be.

JR

I have been predicting for some time that there will be at least another round of vaccines, with a possibility of turning this into an annual "flu shot" revenue stream. The flu shot industry is not as profitable as this could be.

JR
There probably will be covid boosters in our future, but the need for them, although profit driven (what isn't?), will be based on and backed by studies tracking immunity in the recovered and vaccinated populations. This information will only become apparent with the passage of more time. And the shots will also be added to the recommended pediatric immunizations, just as the flu shot is now.

Japan newspaper article draws attention to alleged vaccination 'side-effects' with a weird finding. It says that if after vaccination a recipient experiences one of the following three...

- fever that last longer than two days (only few people develop a fever in the first place)
- loss of smell or taste
- difficulties breathing

...then those people are highly recommended to see a doctor as soon as possible for a PCR test, cos these are not side-effects of the vaccine. These are real Covid-19 symptoms. Turns out that in several cases here inoculation has coincided with a natural infection shortly before inoculation. The most notable case is a doctor treating Covid patients -- and that's how they discovered it.

For perspective like 300 children have died from cronyvirus yet they're pushing an emergency use authorization for this demographic while this demographic is seemingly under no emergency. 🤷‍♀️
Let us pray the outliers remain outliers and that adverse effects aren't lagging indicators of what is to come. 🙏

I've still been wearing a mask indoors where numbers of unknown people frequent (grocery store, other stores like Walmart and hardware), since the vaccination rate in my county is about 23%, and the vaccine doesn't give complete protection, especially in high viral load situations. Door signs say unvaccinated need to wear masks, but the 70% Trumpy folks around here are unvaccinated and have never worn masks. Covid cases are starting to increase here again (case rate was #5 of all nation's counties back in Dec/Jan), despite it being a lower risk rural area.

I'll let the unvaccinated suffer and kill themselves off - poetic justice. Too bad they'll be hurting the children too, but I guess they just don't give a fuck.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/us-...cases-and-return-of-indoor-mask-mandates.html
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/954721

guys there is a covid politics thread for partisan blather like this.
======
Latest actual vaccine news is that Chinese are talking about a third booster because the 2 shots of Chinese vaccine are providing marginal effectiveness (just 50%).

Israel is experimenting with third Pfizer jab for high risk populations.

JR

Still going strong without it! I'm a vegan and anal retenive can reader. I'm actively watching the vaccine boys at work. Coughing and snifling without end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back