The Vaccine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is new trend on the internet that they are saying that magnets attach to the point of vaccination, it seems fake AF but they claim that there are nano particles and all your favorite conspiracy theory nutcase galore.

It's your right to opt out
~Half of the NIAID and CDC/FDA haven't accepted the "free" shot, why not?
Why does nobody address the hundreds of thousands of recovered/asymptomatic "cases" when discussing immunity and vaccine mechanics?

Attachments

• fauci vacs mandates.mp4
    9.1 MB
why repeat conspiracy theories?

JR
John, I am just saying....

Regarding vacccination, my stupid ass goverment wants to resume live classes in June, all teachers are vaccinated but children, teens and college students are not, they claim that they are not in high risk, which may be true, but still, they are not indestructible, at least some will die and the rest will get infected and spread the disease among their parents and others since everyone younger than 50 is not vaccinated yet... thats what happens when your fellow countrymen elect a complete retard as president.

If you think Biden 'snoozes' when he talks, you haven't seen my president, doesn't matter if you understand him or not, they counted Biden's words per minute, they are around 115 words/min, my president speaks between 50 to 70 words/min, he can't even speak! at the end they edited the video to make him speak normally, he is dumb AF, it took him 15 years to finish his college degree!

Last edited:
Why does nobody address the hundreds of thousands of recovered/asymptomatic "cases" when discussing immunity and vaccine mechanics?

As far as I can see, these cases are included in the numbers.

They don't get many comments, as there's no way to reproduce the solution in other humans. Of course they are being studied. Just like a lot of other treatments are being studied.

Asymptomatic cases are the most elusive, as we have no idea how many recovered if they don't get tested.

The biggest problem for all research is people not cooperating. Not wearing masks, not getting tested, not getting vaccinated.

And then there still are new things popping up. Like one group with 100% vaccination still showing a few cases. Shouldn't be a surprise, as the effectivity of all vaccins isn't 100%. Even diseases eradicated by mass vaccination decades ago do pop up again in rare cases.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but does this cover it?

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...lity-cannot-stop-coronavirus-weak-vaccine-cvd
Seems that control, rather than eradication, is the only realistic goal.

It's an article from last year, so quite old news by now. But interesting now that vaccine rollout has progressed significantly in a number of countries and appears to be making a (big?!) difference...

I posted a link to the covid politics thread (here it is again covid politics ), but the internet cats refuse to be herded today (as usual).

The political messaging is (political) business as usual.... (trust me I'm from the government and here to help you. ) :rolleyes:

There are far worse (weaker) conspiracy theories floating around but I try not to repeat things like that. Yes, Wayne is still pretty tightly wound up about some global conspiracy. I get more than I can swallow over there.

Media continues to ignore the good news.

JR

PS: Does anybody wonder why media is talking about flying saucers now? Perhaps the change the subject?

PS: Does anybody wonder why media is talking about flying saucers now? Perhaps the change the subject?

Yes, its odd, I've seen many news saying "We are about to know if we are alone in the universe" and stuff like that, also, my YouTube recommendations are being flooded with UFO stuff like USAF pilot testimonies and stuff like that.

I also get tons of newsfeeds using the term "non-binary" which seems to be all over the place, I can assume but I don't even know what it actually means, I just read stuff like "this non-binary artist claims...", "this actress declared she is non-binary" , they refer to the "non-binary community" which one is that? is non-binary equal to bisexual?

I just saw a couple of minutes of Demi Lovato declaring she is "non-binary" and she starts talking about living in the 4th dimension, WTF is going on? I stay inside my house for a year and a half and suddenly we are living in the 4th dimension? is she refering to time?

Also, someone in the US please explain to me how the hell the "they/them" thing works when refering to an individual, this is new to me, isn't that plural? My entire education is just completely obsolete, I mean I learned that Pluto was a planet and suddenly its not, but this whole 4th dimension, non-binary, plural singular thing is too much, is it a generational gap? I feel 100 years old. Or maybe its just that I am in a different country.

P.S. The "Biden is senile" videos are all over the place

Last edited:
Some of you commenting all due respect are totally not following/respecting the data.
There's a year of data+ going into 15 months.
How many kids died from SARS-COV-2? Not died with, died from, it's less than H1N1 2009 (look into it)
I spent yesterday in a Catholic school that hasn't been in masks for months. The public schools here are still masked. It's juxtaposed insanity.
FWIW I was sick and recovered in Feb of 2020. My family self quarantined for weeks prior to "15 days to slow the spread"
If this were horribly deadly with human ruin implications we all would have failed and been wiped out.
I was streaming/watching protesters all over the country starting May 29th 2020, not a 1 time did I see a single (often obese) human fall out seize out and die from coronavirus.

Yes, its odd, I've seen many news saying "We are about to know if we are alone in the universe" and stuff like that, also, my YouTube recommendations are being flooded with UFO stuff like USAF pilot testimonies and stuff like that.

I also get tons of newsfeeds using the term "non-binary" which seems to be all over the place, I can assume but I don't even know what it actually means, I just read stuff like "this non-binary artist claims...", "this actress declared she is non-binary" , they refer to the "non-binary community" which one is that? is non-binary equal to bisexual?

I just saw a couple of minutes of Demi Lovato declaring she is "non-binary" and she starts talking about living in the 4th dimension, WTF is going on? I stay inside my house for a year and a half and suddenly we are living in the 4th dimension? is she refering to time?

Also, someone in the US please explain to me how the hell the "they/them" thing works when refering to an individual, this is new to me, isn't that plural? My entire education is just completely obsolete, I mean I learned that Pluto was a planet and suddenly its not, but this whole 4th dimension, non-binary, plural singular thing is too much, is it a generational gap? I feel 100 years old. Or maybe its just that I am in a different country.
What's next, Einstein was wrong ? 😀
You (we) are in the middle of a paradigm shift,... Can you paradigm ?

What's next, Einstein was wrong ? 😀
You (we) are in the middle of a paradigm shift,... Can you paradigm ?

More like this:

I was obsessed with that song, in my younger years I tried hard to play it with my keyboard, I never could, Universal Mind and The Dance of Eternity were also failed attempts. Damn you Jordan!

Last edited:
Due to circumstances beyond my control(summer work travel), I had to vax. I wasn't looking forward to it. I also was waiting to see how the numbers played out. I never was anti-vax. I was just waiting, partially for my time to be allowed to do so, and mainly to see side effects and such. While I won't get into conspiracy theories here, I did get the 1st of moderna yesterday. An hour after I got the dose, I felt really tried. So much so that I cancelled my day and slept. I got the dose at 10 am, by the time I got home at 10:30 I said my day will be over. I slept till about 4 PM where I woke up thirsty and feeling like I was going to get sick. You know where you feel like you are comming down with something. this was followed by going back to sleep untill 9 PM. At 9 I had dinner and by 11 was back asleep. I feel fine today but yesterday was a big blur. the few times I was awake yesterday my head felt like it was in a fog. My arm hurts today, no surprise there, I was just stabbed in the arm for the shot. next dose is 19th next month. if anything changes I'll update you all but so far, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back