The Vaccine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Among COVID-19–like illness hospitalizations among adults aged ≥18 years whose previous infection or vaccination occurred 90–179 days earlier, the adjusted odds of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among unvaccinated adults with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection were 5.49-fold higher than the odds among fully vaccinated recipients of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine who had no previous documented infection (95% confidence interval = 2.75–10.99).

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm?s_cid=mm7044e1_w
So it looks like vaccination is not only safer than the disease, it offers better protection too.

Among COVID-19–like illness hospitalizations among adults aged ≥18 years whose previous infection or vaccination occurred 90–179 days earlier, the adjusted odds of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among unvaccinated adults with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection were 5.49-fold higher than the odds among fully vaccinated recipients of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine who had no previous documented infection (95% confidence interval = 2.75–10.99).

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm?s_cid=mm7044e1_w
So it looks like vaccination is not only safer than the disease, it offers better protection too.
except it doesn't.... this is straight "take the shots we already paid for" propaganda

why did they only look at 9 states? 🤔 and what was the driver for selecting 90–179 days

except it doesn't.... this is straight "take the shots we already paid for" propaganda

why did they only look at 9 states? 🤔 and what was the driver for selecting 90–179 days
Believe whatever conspiracy gets you off - I'll go with data, even if it's imperfect, rather than magical thinking.

🤔 and what was the driver for selecting 90–179 days

It's mentioned in the study?

"This report focused on the early protection from infection-induced and vaccine-induced immunity, though it is possible that estimates could be affected by time. Understanding infection-induced and vaccine-induced immunity over time is important, particularly for future studies to consider."

It's mentioned in the study?

"This report focused on the early protection from infection-induced and vaccine-induced immunity, though it is possible that estimates could be affected by time. Understanding infection-induced and vaccine-induced immunity over time is important, particularly for future studies to consider."
at least you're paying attention: "though it is possible that estimates could be affected by time." <---- wtf does this mean

I'm not in the camp that wants to inject everyone for a sniffle that MOST survive and where MOST do NOT need hospitalization or medical intervention.
This is not debatable. There is ~2years of data demonstrating MOST survive and MOST are not hospitalized... y'all getting fleeced taking "free" shots that your governments scammed you into paying for.

Last edited:
Believe whatever conspiracy gets you off - I'll go with data, even if it's imperfect, rather than magical thinking.
he says wearing his "magical" mask and taking his vaccine that prevents neither infection or transmission (it's in your data)
still love you all even if you suck at practical science and observing the experiment 🤗

...there's a reason they chose <180 days... maybe dig into the 5whys driving that?

wehn booster!?

Objective data is good, subjective conclusions need to be inspected.

I got my 3rd jab and already hear talk about a fourth. I have been speculating about a combo flu/covid shot perhaps for next year.

I have thoughts about all the political drama, but not for this (science) thread.

JR

Objective data is good, subjective conclusions need to be inspected.

I got my 3rd jab and already hear talk about a fourth. I have been speculating about a combo flu/covid shot perhaps for next year.

I have thoughts about all the political drama, but not for this (science) thread.

JR
What science is behind the driver of more shots? Insanity John c'mon now.
My dad is fully vax'd, wears 2 fkn masks (like a moron) and still got infected (FULLY VACCINATED).... he's nearly 70, survived, needing zero hospitalization or medical intervention.

You're all LARPing like good lemmings for those that want to control (same ones who broke Bretton Woods in '71 vying for control of the economy or are y'all not paying attention to that too?)

Friend of the family died last week of cardiac complications (clotting?) (I'll update when I find out more) funeral is tomorrow.

NARRATOR: "this was the science behind the shots: Analysts are expecting the two companies (Pfizer today, Moderna tomorrow) to disclose a collective $18B in vaccine sales...."

..we were told the shots were free? 🤔

(it's in your data)
Yes. Thank you for paying attention to science only to the extent that you can use it to support you febrile, paranoid theories--and then ignoring or attacking the science that directly contradicts your maundering. That is how the great minds do it!!!!

Yes. Thank you for paying attention to science only to the extent that you can use it to support you febrile, paranoid theories--and then ignoring or attacking the science that directly contradicts your maundering. That is how the great minds do it!!!!
Great value add bringing ZERO rebuttal to anything I've offered... have fun chasing your neighbors down with syringes and when they refuse rounding them up into the boxcars.

I take it you didn't want to comment on why they chose not to go beyond 6mo in their "study" that "supported their febrile, paranoid theories?"
Let's do it together, why did they chose that window/duration? Why did John get a 3rd shot?
Why are the unvaccinated not all dead yet and the fully vaccinated still getting infected and taking more shots?

Enjoy your infinite loop of insanity while the rest of us live life like 2019.

It's funny (almost) how some see the empty glass and others the full glass. The truth is in-between, as always. There are people that get away with Covid and there are people that die of it. There are people that are fully vax'ed and still catch it.
I thought it would be clear that Covid is not 100% lethal, vaccination is not 100% efficient, neither 100% free of side-effects, and being vax'ed does not prevent contamination, it just makes it less dangerous.
Most people simply can't read statistics.
Around me, I had two friends who caught Covid before a vaccine existed; both died.
Recently, I have sevral friends, who are all vax'ed, and caught it. After a week, they are up and running.

It's funny (almost) how some see the empty glass and others the full glass. The truth is in-between, as always. There are people that get away with Covid and there are people that die of it. There are people that are fully vax'ed and still catch it.
I thought it would be clear that Covid is not 100% lethal, vaccination is not 100% efficient, neither 100% free of side-effects, and being vax'ed does not prevent contamination, it just makes it less dangerous.
Most people simply can't read statistics.
Around me, I had two friends who caught Covid before a vaccine existed; both died.
Recently, I have sevral friends, who are all vax'ed, and caught it. After a week, they are up and running.
This is nice but it glosses over the stats (you invoked?) (they exist) that MOST survive, MOST need no hospitalization and nearly NO children died (2020 sansVax)

It also ignores the countries doing well with none of our western vaccines.

"Around me, I had two friends who caught Covid before a vaccine existed; both died. (what age and waistline measurements?)
Recently, I have sevral friends, who are all vax'ed, and caught it. After a week, they are up and running" (like MOST people who caught it in 2020 sansVax?)

Seems to me like an indicator that being vax'ed gives some protection against lethal forms.
This is possibly true, I'd add that most people were not going to die in the first place.
Focus your vax on the highly susceptibles would be a responsible action to take.... shoving children in masks and vaccines is nefarious.
The thing we HAVE to ACTIVELY ignore is that he survived 2020 with no vax.... that's an inconvenient point of contention that people seemingly do NOT want to let go.

Great value add bringing ZERO rebuttal to anything I've offered...
Really, what would be the point? I've played the game--as have others here--logic, data, science don't stand a chance against your 'superior" yet unsupported insights. You'll never be convinced you're wrong, no matter how much evidence is stacked up against you. So what's the point?

Really, what would be the point? I've played the game--as have others here--logic, data, science don't stand a chance against your 'superior" yet unsupported insights. You'll never be convinced you're wrong, no matter how much evidence is stacked up against you. So what's the point?
I'm alive unvax'd who is wrong?

The data is not on your side my friend.... there was no vax in 2020 available and yet > 90% survived. What % needed hospital (come with some data or don't engage with me when your feelings are hurt for being wrong, this wouldn't see daylight in a courtroom)

Strong chance of dying? 2020 would like a word as would 2021. Strong chance of dying, you're going to have to define this,... with data and science using statistics... what are the chances of dying, over the various demographics?

"9 of 50" states... 9/50 * 100 == %?

why cherry picking datas if the science is on yer side? 🤓
why are counties near me in no masks doing as well (cases) as those in masks?
why in a "medical emergency" would you dismiss the staff that supported you through 2020 because they won't take a shot they didn't need to survive the frontlines of the pandemic at the onset?

Last edited:
This is nice but it glosses over the stats (you invoked?) (they exist) that MOST survive, MOST need no hospitalization and nearly NO children died (2020 sansVax)
Which proves what?
It also ignores the countries doing well with none of our western vaccines.
Which are?
"Around me, I had two friends who caught Covid before a vaccine existed; both died. (what age and waistline measurements?)
Recently, I have sevral friends, who are all vax'ed, and caught it. After a week, they are up and running" (like MOST people who caught it in 2020 sansVax?)
Define MOST. When MOST means 80% get away within a week, 20% with a non-lethal form and 5% dead sansVax, it makes a big difference with 70% with a mild form, 20% with a severe form and 1% dead with Vax.

Last edited:
I know you don't want to hear this "Which proves what?" ....they didn't need a vaccine 🤷‍♀️
"Which are?" all the countries that do NOT have any of our western vaccines, didn't you look at the info or no?

In 2020 What % of those who suffered a verified SARS-CoV-2 infection died? (that weren't already on hospice or 80+ or morbidly obese?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back