Voter Fraud!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodad

We need to do something about these out-of-control geriatric Republicans! They're a menace to democracy!!!!
4th resident of The Villages admits to voting twice in the 2020 election

Funny how so many of the (extremely minimal) cases of individual voter fraud found are committed by members of the party that is so distraught about elections being stolen. Of course, the only punishment this jackass faces is a $500 fine. Oh, and he has to continue living in the Villages.

Have you ever considered that maybe the GOP is upset about Democrats being shafted out of votes?

Trump said:
We’re going to have to see what happens. You know, I’ve been complaining about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster, and the ballots are out of control. You know it. And you know who knows it better than anybody else? The Democrats.

See? I think he's agreeing with you. :D

Funny how so many of the (extremely minimal) cases of individual voter fraud found are committed by members of the party that is so distraught about elections being stolen. Of course, the only punishment this jackass faces is a $500 fine. Oh, and he has to continue living in the Villages.

Apparently, the state has had the information on possible double voting of 282 Floridians. 4 have come forward...

Every elections there is some amount of voter fraud. Not enough to be statistically significant (i.e. not enough to change the outcome) , but this is red meat to inflame one or both sides. :unsure:

Speaking of voting, the dog that didn't bark this time, was the predicted voter suppression in GA (worse than Jim Crow :rolleyes: ). It looks like voter turnout set new records.

Maybe Coca Cola, and major league baseball can stay in Atlanta?

JR

was the predicted voter suppression in GA
They tried--this time, at any rate, it did not have a significant impact. A lot of that is the hard work of a lot of different people and organizations. And it's not likely to be every election where there's a Dem candidate with the level of funding that Warnock had (the $$$$ in Georgia's elections this year were truly obscene.)

Of course, only one Dem one a statewide race, so maybe it did work after all? (I actually think a lot of it was that Kemp ran a very good campaign--and bribed potential voters via the state coffers--and carried the rest of the GOP slate on his coattails.)

Every elections there is some amount of voter fraud. Not enough to be statistically significant (i.e. not enough to change the outcome) , but this is red meat to inflame one or both sides. :unsure:

Speaking of voting, the dog that didn't bark this time, was the predicted voter suppression in GA (worse than Jim Crow :rolleyes: ). It looks like voter turnout set new records.

Maybe Coca Cola, and major league baseball can stay in Atlanta?

JR
It does motivate only one site to try and prevent the other side from voting. The fact that they apparently didn't suceed doesn't diminish their perniciousness one bit. Shame on them.

And shame on Republicans on keeping a AAA serial fraudster pathological liar malignant narcisst sociopath nutty moron ("George Santos", or whatever his real name is) in congress. I can't think of any case in any advanced democracy in the last century where something like this happened in such a blatant way.

It does motivate only one site to try and prevent the other side from voting. The fact that they apparently didn't suceed doesn't diminish their perniciousness one bit. Shame on them.
What are you talking about?

And shame on Republicans on keeping a AAA serial fraudster pathological liar malignant narcisst sociopath nutty moron ("George Santos", or whatever his real name is) in congress. I can't think of any case in any advanced democracy in the last century where something like this happened in such a blatant way.
But you turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to the current POTUS and his career full of lies?

Perhaps you need to review your "information" sources. And I agree that Santos should be gone. And Schiff and Blumenthal, too. And probably many others.

It looks like voter turnout set new records.
The fact that someone can make it around the track carrying a boat anchor shouldn't be the amazing part: it should be the question of why they were made to carry it, and most importantly, how fast would they have run if they didn't have to carry it at all. It's the opportunity cost that's important.

And shame on Republicans on keeping a AAA serial fraudster
This is to be expected. Consider Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and that Trump guy are still members in good standing of the GOP political system. The party has stopped policing itself--except when it comes to members who are too "liberal." That is the one offense they will not tolerate.

Did Schiff or Blumenthal do anything remotely comparable to these obvious (and totally absurd) lies?
Well, yes. Schiff repeatedly lied about having seen evidence of Russia collusion and misled the country for years. Blumenthal lied about serving in Vietnam when he was only a stateside pogue.

I note you failed to mention Biden's obvious and ourageous lies, past and present.

As I stated, he should go.

As for mythical vote suppression...insisting on voter ID and limiting mail-in balloting are common all over the world, including in Germany.

https://www.angloinfo.com/how-to/germany/moving/voting
Is Germany also a pernicious vote-suppressor?

Voter fraud. It happens.
Remember Melowese Richardson from Ohio the poll worker who voted multiple times for the same candidate?
It’s good meat to feed the wolves. But does it do enough to tip the scales? That’s debatable. You ask me, a person voting more than once does not. Machines miscounting votes or having errors do.

Vote "miscounting" goes WAAAAY back. I vaguely recall from childhood a few scandals in OK (TX?) where entire ballot boxes would not make it to the required location for hand counting. Or, a crook's campaign would literally open a ballot box and remove paper ballots for the opposition. LONG before machine tabulations.

And, the term "stuffing the ballot box" came from the same era when extra/bogus paper ballots were literally inserted into the aforementioned physical ballot boxes.

Bri

Latest posts

Back