Way cool pop song

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Roth

So who cut/arranged/produced this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTDjq6HECj0

I am obsessed with it...LOL...especially the vocal arrangements on the chorus at around 2:15 and onwards.  Egads  what a cool arrangement!

And a catchy song, regardless......

POPpa    Brian

Wiki says - "The song is from the album Greetings From California, produced by Eric Valentine and Joe Chiccarelli, and scheduled for release on September 16, 2014"

And yes, very catchy!

ruairioflaherty said:
Wiki says - "The song is from the album Greetings From California, produced by Eric Valentine and Joe Chiccarelli, and scheduled for release on September 16, 2014"

And yes, very catchy!

I am going to follow this song AND the rest of the album.

Messr. Valentine has a history of making charted records (and from online reading, a very cool studio), and according to a bunch of cloned press releases, Eric and "the boyz"  had worked together in the past.

Eric is supposed to work on the "fun/pop/surf" A: side of this album.

Messr. Chiccarelli is another of my faves, and apparently he's in charge of the flip side of the album, said to be more bluesy/southern rock....yet to be released, it seems.

Looks like a possible hit/.....OR not <g>.

I did read some complaints from the hardcore Good Charlotte fan base...

But, this is apparently where you see the guys trying a new idea.  OMG...definitely NOT exactly the same, but Bob Dylan once pissed off his fan base...JUST SAYING!!!!!

Shrug...I've heard a LOT worse in the past decades....

Bri

Latest posts

Back